“Great Food!”

Giordano's
Ranked #309 of 5,340 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

This deep dish pizza is awesome and a great way to start out or finish the night. You can either eat at the restaurant or get it to go.

1  Thank KellyS915
Navigator56967196782, Owner at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to provide the best food and service to our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (947)

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Located at the Bally's Grand Bazaar Shops. My wife and I made reservations per the Governors order. We were seated immediately. My wife ordered the Italian Beef Sandwich with a salad. I had a very good Meatball Sandwich with a salad. The food and service were excellent on this visit. I added photos and will return again soon.

Date of visit: February 2021
Navigator56967196782, Owner at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Went in January when not many people were traveling (COVID) but we had a pretty good experience. The server let us know that there would be a 50-ish minute wait for the deep dish pizza so we ordered appetizers. Calamari, not the best but what can you expect. Mozzarella sticks were good and I enjoyed them a lot. The pizza was just as I remember it from when I went in Chicago.

1  Thank MuriettaCordova

Thank you very much for your review! We work really hard to provide the best food and service to our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2021

This location is a regular stop for me while in Vegas I love the pizza. My past visits were good, food was good and customer service was good. The latest visit was horrible. The waiter (Nathaniel) came and took our order. He brought the drinks and we did not see him again for at least 30 minutes. He checked on every other table and bar patrons during this time, except us. He had 3 tables and 5 people at the bar. He even at one time leaned over the bar to the other two tables and asked was everything good. Not at one time did he attempt to ask us were we ok. The sad part about it we were right in his view. Once our food arrived which was brought to us by someone else, I asked to speak to the manager. Lets just say we ate our food, paid for the bill and still the manager did not even have the decency to come. This right here showed me that apparently we did not matter at all. This was unacceptable and a bad business practice. I will say this and then leave it alone. Every customer should be treated with respect and decency regardless of their color.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Fireman_Fred_2001
Navigator56967196782, Owner at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

We want to apologize for this inconvenience that you experienced, and we wanted to take a moment to thank you for telling us more about your experience with us. It sounds like we did not meet your expectations when it comes to customer service and for that, we apologize. Please send us an email at e.oropeza@giordanos.com with a copy of this review so we can reach out to you directly.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

We shared a great pizza and good beer. Our server, Raoul, was great. Definitely a great stop for some good comfort food.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank PKPollard
Navigator56967196782, Owner at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your recent experience with us. We will make sure to pass on your feedback to our team. We hope you visit us again soon!