“Delicious Fish and Chips”

Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips
Ranked #383 of 5,349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Description: Great atmosphere, fast, fresh food, friendly service
Description: Great atmosphere, fast, fresh food, friendly service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We decided to get a snack before going to our room and decided to try the fish and chips. They were busy but very fast didn’t have to wait long. Not oily at all and the fries were very crispy not soggy. They have a variety of sauces. They also give you a big portion well worth the money. There was enough there that my husband and I shared one.

mgomez3, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for rating us 5 stars!
Come back soon...

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Was there Monday, ate half a piece of fish...and look down AT A PARASITE smack dab in the middle of the fish, running though the flesh.

To add insult to injury, the manager and head chief gave me a hard time about a stupid refund for my meal, because I paid in cash, not credit, and “their system doesn’t process cash refunds”... like it’s MY PROBLEM! Then she had THE AUDACITY to ask me to wait in the BACK OF THE LINE of customers waiting because she had to serve them first!!! (I had already waited when I was buying my fish in the first place, and then patiently waited in line AGAIN holding a parasite in a box to talk to her!) ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I totally lost it when I heard that...I JUST ATE A PARASITE IN YOUR RESTAURANT!!!

Thanks for ruining fish and chips for me for life. I’ll send you my medical bill.

mgomez3, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,
First I would like to apologize for the experience
You had in our venue.
Your comments are important to us.
Sincerely..
GR fish team

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was walking in the Linq area and stumbled on this place with my family. The price wasn't to bad. I think in the $10-$15 range. Te first thing I noticed. It was busy but line moved fast. I also heard the sound of the fryers. They sounded very hot. A good sign since hot fryers mean less greasy deep fried food. The food was very good. The fish were crispy and the batter light. Perfectly done! My first thought was holy @#$ this not like Long John Silver's. Being born and raised in Hawaii I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to fresh fish. The fish and the chips tasted spot on. There are also several different sauces to chose from. I went in expecting little and left happily surprised

Dear Guest,
It is our pleasure to surprise you with our delicious
Fish & chips..

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Gordon Ramsay is one of my favorite chefs so I had to try this place!

The fish and shrimp are coated in an amazing batter! The siracha aioli is super delicious! Prices are pretty decent. Fries were okay.

The restaurant itself is small with barely any seating. There’s some seating inside and outside. Lines to order are long and so is the soda fountain.

Overall, definitely worth a try! It’s located between Linq, Flamingo and the High Roller.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for rating us 4 stars, so glad you enjoyed Our food ..

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had to try the fish and chips and I wasn’t disappointed. Loved the additional sauces which accompanied this dish. Typical take of a classic British snack redesigned by a typical Michelin chef.

If you’re a Scot or Brit, then please don’t expect the typical chippy experience like back home in the UK. Have an open mind.

Not bad for a football reject from Glasgow Rangers, (The Gers), only joking Gordon!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for rating us & giving us 5 stars!
Cheers,