30 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LuxorUS$35
FindHotelUS$35
Hotels.comUS$38
Expedia.comUS$38
eDreamsUS$35
travelup.comUS$72
44,192 results
All reviews pyramid room east tower pyramid cafe egyptian theme mandalay bay and excalibur food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york pyramids casino strip shows las starbucks mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s an okay hotel for a short trip. The beds are uncomfortable and the A/C in the room wasn’t working properly. Good luck reaching the front desk when you need something. All in all, it was just okay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bed and pillows were uncomfortable. We were tossing and turning in bed all night.No good view of the strip. The bartenders at Centra were rude. No cocktail waitresses near the slots. Overall this was NOT a good experience at all.

Thank Tangibles by Fa... R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone I came in contact with was helpful and friendly. Cleanliness of slots are area around them. I know because of COVID-19 not all restaurants were open also Starbucks could open earlier. Not sure what else I can say but will stay with you again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my boyfriend stayed at the luxor for 3 nights. When we arrived the email confirmation stated we would be able to check in through the app and use Mobile keys on our phone. The parking garage is a long walk to get to the hotel and even longer to get to the correct elevator. With all of our luggage, we get to our room and the app doesn't work. After a few minutes of trying to get it to work we decide just to go to the hotel registration desk which is another long distance from the elevator especially having all of our luggage. Once we do that we were instructed to get our keys from a little kiosk. We then go back to our room for the second time. Once we get there I notice a "privacy please" sign on the door which was not there before. My boyfriend knocks and opens the door and there is a man inside! Luckily for us he was very nice and told us he just checked in and the hotel must have given us the same hotel room. So we walk back down again to hotel registration where it takes the staff over an hour and a half to figure out what happened and inform us they will have to cancel and re book the reservation. We were already annoyed at this point since we have been at the hotel for over 2 hours and have not been accommodated. My boyfriend thinks it's best to stay somewhere else but I was afraid the rates would be a lot higher if we booked on the same day. He asks the staff of it would be possible to just stay 1 night instead and the staff tells us that the rates would be higher and that they could not honor the rate we originally booked with. We just keep our original booking. Once we finally get to our room we realize there is no deadbolt on the door. I think if the Luxor is going to be double booking rooms the should at least put a deadbolt on the door but that's just me. The shower did not have a curtain or a door just half of a glass wall leaving the shower open so that water can splash all over the floor. The next day room service did not clean our room or give us new towels even though we had to use one to clean up all of the water from the shower. While we were getting ready to leave, room service comes in the door, with our privacy sign on the door and scaring my boyfriend who was coming out of the bathroom half dressed, asking if we checked out when the hotel told us check out wasn't for another 1/2 hour. The food options were dismal and the parking garage and elevators were scary to say the least. The staff was rude. There was no refrigerator or coffee machine in the room. I definitely will not be staying at the Luxor again as I can't think of a single good thing to say about our stay here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible experience all-together. No valet, long walk from self-parking to the hotel which is super inconvenient when you're not traveling light. Pool ambiance was awful - everyone crowded by one pool when there was at least another pool available but not in use. Barricades everywhere around the pool areas which did not make for a relaxing vibe by the pool. The walkway from self-park leading to the facility smelled like sewage. Housekeeping was mediocre to say the least. They only make beds and take trash, but will not replenish soaps, shampoo and conditioner. The front desk staff was okay, but when I was instructed to call and press zero to checkout from my room, after waiting 30 minutes to be attended, the gal that picked up sounded like I was crazy for asking to check-out by phone. Rachet guests, graffiti in elevators - this was my first and definitely last time ever staying at this property!