Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

It’s a tough review to write. It is a clean hostel & that is where the good ends. The area is bad and everything about the hostel was bad after that. This is the most expensive hostel in Las Vegas of the 3. There is no 24 hour desk or staff available and the building is locked up at night. No pool or outside activities except a patio area. You have the room with 6-8 people until 8am or sit outside. The inside common area is closed until 8am by locked doors and I did not get coffee because the worker “just woke up” and was very rude when asked at 8:30 for coffee. I paid for it with the stay, nothing is free when you paid a rental charge for the night for it. It’s included not free. You get what you pay for here even with the staff. Not all of them were living at the hostel or had bad attitudes but after that, she ruined the vibe for sure and prompted this review. You cannot avoid the ugliness of Vegas here in or outside of the hostel walls and gates. The front gate does not lock and any homeless can just life it up and walk right in. Do not waste a dollar at a Las Vegas Hostel especially this one. Unless you live in a gutter and okay being treated as an outsider to the “clique” living and working there...Do not stay here unless you are a foreign or in your 20’s. If you are older than that you are an outsider and treated the same it seemed. Bottom line...Unsafe & Unfriendly to the average...

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank R9967YAdavidr
Reviewed 10 February 2019

Spent 4 nights at Sin City hostel. The area is definitely a bit dodgy late at night but otherwise it’s got good security once you’re inside. Dorm rooms are basic but do the good, public transport is close by with the 24 hour Deuce bus, breakfast is basic. The hostel staff were friendly and provided answers to any inquiries, and the vibe was comfortable after a few days. Rated very good due to the overall pricing in Vegas for a solo traveller and its accessibility by the Deuce bus to both the Strip and Freemont St. - if you can find cheap ( non resort fee) accommodation closer to the Strip it’s probably safer and nicer.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Hey Guys! So as a travel business ower, I like to travel to various parts of the world and explore different experiences including Living arrangements, activities, restaurants, and other accommodations. I was a bit anxious because check-in ended at 11p,my flight had been delayed, and I wouldn't arrive until about 2am. My anxiety subsided after I'd spoken to the friendly office agent, who accommmodated my after hour check- in with ease and provided instructions (via email) on what to do when I arrived. The property was gated and had free parking. The set up consisted of 8 bed bunks, lockers, and 1 bathroom. To my surprise, I already had 4 roommates (unisex), there were no strange smells, and things appeared to be pretty clean. Bed spreads and pillows were provided, along with a bath towel. They even had a laundry facility. Because I am a bit of a neat freak, I did go to the convenient store (4 minute walk), to purchase disinfectant wipes. A lite complimentary breaskfast was provided in the lounge area, where there was also a stove to prepare your own meals. Wifi was strong/ free and the seating area reminds you of a college dormitory. It was very comfortable! On NYE, hors d'oeuvre's/ drinks were provided along with a complimentary Limo Ride to the festivities on the Strip. The people I've met, including the staff, were extremely nice and fun to hang out with. Most of us hung out the entire night and brought in the New Year together. While this place isnt the Ritz and not really my style, I would DEFINITELY recommend for the experience, excellent customer service, reasonable prices, convenience to what Vegas has to offer, and most of all, the great people staying there (Maybe I Just got Lucky). My only complaint was the lack of hot water. This place is fair however, the staff and other patrons justify my star rating.

Date of stay: December 2018
3  Thank 143Prince_Ali
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I met so many people here that I am truly thankful I got to meet. Everyone was fun and there wasn’t any awkwardness at all. Perfect place for an adult traveling alone. Very safe and gated. Had a cookout while we were there and it was so much fun!!! Within walking distance of the Stratosphere hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ninjanita
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Very basic room and beds, crowded and beds are in an awkward layout. Had to charge phone from extension cord on the floor. Bathroom was also basic and not especially clean.

Area is dodgy although hostel has good security. Quite far from the strip and difficult to walk to.

Better options are available.

Date of stay: August 2018