Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Hey Guys! So as a travel business ower, I like to travel to various parts of the world and explore different experiences including Living arrangements, activities, restaurants, and other accommodations. I was a bit anxious because check-in ended at 11p,my flight had been delayed, and I wouldn't arrive until about 2am. My anxiety subsided after I'd spoken to the friendly office agent, who accommmodated my after hour check- in with ease and provided instructions (via email) on what to do when I arrived. The property was gated and had free parking. The set up consisted of 8 bed bunks, lockers, and 1 bathroom. To my surprise, I already had 4 roommates (unisex), there were no strange smells, and things appeared to be pretty clean. Bed spreads and pillows were provided, along with a bath towel. They even had a laundry facility. Because I am a bit of a neat freak, I did go to the convenient store (4 minute walk), to purchase disinfectant wipes. A lite complimentary breaskfast was provided in the lounge area, where there was also a stove to prepare your own meals. Wifi was strong/ free and the seating area reminds you of a college dormitory. It was very comfortable! On NYE, hors d'oeuvre's/ drinks were provided along with a complimentary Limo Ride to the festivities on the Strip. The people I've met, including the staff, were extremely nice and fun to hang out with. Most of us hung out the entire night and brought in the New Year together. While this place isnt the Ritz and not really my style, I would DEFINITELY recommend for the experience, excellent customer service, reasonable prices, convenience to what Vegas has to offer, and most of all, the great people staying there (Maybe I Just got Lucky). My only complaint was the lack of hot water. This place is fair however, the staff and other patrons justify my star rating.

Date of stay: December 2018
3  Thank 143Prince_Ali
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I met so many people here that I am truly thankful I got to meet. Everyone was fun and there wasn’t any awkwardness at all. Perfect place for an adult traveling alone. Very safe and gated. Had a cookout while we were there and it was so much fun!!! Within walking distance of the Stratosphere hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ninjanita
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Very basic room and beds, crowded and beds are in an awkward layout. Had to charge phone from extension cord on the floor. Bathroom was also basic and not especially clean.

Area is dodgy although hostel has good security. Quite far from the strip and difficult to walk to.

Better options are available.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank marmalademuffins
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very friendly, helpful staff and a pretty mature clientele. The provided breakfast was sufficient to get the day started off right. While there they had a pasta feed on Wednesday and a burger and hot dog cookout for the guests on Saturday evening. They do allow marijuana use but ask that it be done at the back of the property so not to bother others not so inclined. There is a bus stop located 500 feet(150 meters) from the hostel and a bus pass is an excellent investment, I had a vehicle but for the Strip and downtown the bus is much more convenient.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

After staying in a ‘party hostel’, I was refreshed to find peace and quiet here for the same price. I highly recommend this place for a weekend stay. Hotels on Fremont are just as cheap during the week.

Date of stay: June 2018