“Wonderful experience”
Review of Sin City Skydiving

Sin City Skydiving
Reviewed 15 October 2014

We originally booked with another skydiving company, but they cancelled. I contacted Sin City and they were able to take my husband. This is something he had been wanting to do for years, on his "bucket list" so I was thrilled they could accommodate us.
He went with Mark. Mark was absolutely terrific. My husband still (two weeks now) can't stop talking about the great time he had. Mark pointed out all of the stuff around and even let my husband steer for a while.
This is a great, professional group and I can't recommend them more highly. I'm actually glad the other company cancelled.

1  Thank Barb1220

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have been looking forward to this skydive for months, and It was for my last day in Vegas/ america after a 3 month trip. This was meant to be the final thing I do before I have to travel all the way back home. I turned up at the meeting place 45 minutes early just to be sure, I waited until 5 minutes past the expected time and called the company, It sent me straight to an answer phone message stating they have not got enough staff and the company is currently closed!

I received no communication from the company previous to this or even at the time on the day, I was left standing outside a random hotel for over an hour and a half. After realizing that they definitely was not coming I traveled back to my room to see if I could get hold of anyone from the company....... not a chance. Then I looked around for other skydives that I might be able to do, but It was all too late notice and now I haven't done my skydive and it's ruined the end of my trip.

2  Thank Stevieboy1der
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I have been wanting to do this for a while, and when Amazon Local Deals posted a discount for Sin City Skydiving, I thought I'd check them out. They had great reviews so I bought the deal for myself and my husband. We jumped this morning and it was awesome. The free fall was unbelievable and indescribable. The actual chute part of the skydive was also good, although the straps pinch a little on your legs when the chute opens.

Wayne was the instructor for my husband and I had Jace. Both were very experienced and made us feel comfortable. The plane is tiny and noisy, but does the job. They open the door and "out you go" at 10,000 feet. The free fall lasts for about 35 seconds and the chute drop for anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

You can pay extra for a DVD with just photos, a DVD with a video of the experience, or both. If you're not sure you want to pay the extra for these items, the guys will go ahead and record everything and let you preview it once you're back on the ground.

We live only about 15 minutes away from SCS, so we drove there instead of getting picked up in a limo on the Strip. Once the jump is over, a van picks you up and takes you back to the Jean airport.

Would we do this again - absolutely!!
Are we young and crazy - NO!!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was a bit leary about my wife wanting to cross this off her bucket list but Sin City did not let her or our family down. She did this the week of March 17 and drove out to Jean instead of taking the shuttle and they allowed my and my kids to see her 'landing' which was about a 3 minute drive away. We followed the pickup van and was able to video tape her landing. She had an awesome experience and is going to go up the next time.

Warning to double-check (phone) the morning of your jump as they cancelled her first scheduled jump due to winds. So make sure you have a couple days leeway if you are only in LV for a few days....

1  Thank MCDMAN
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Spent too much for everything in Vegas, but the best experience per dollar was the three mile journey in the sky courtesy of Sin City Skydiving. Very understanding and helpful as it was a first for six of us on a bachelor party ranging from 25-60 years on this planet. We called the day before and they squeezed us in early the next morning. Rico picked us up ready to go at 7:30, as promised by 8:30 our first group was taking off! A great morning, and an awesome experience. Great Staff, and the parachutes worked!!! The video has been entertaining for all that can't believe I would do this!

Been to Sin City Skydiving? Share your experiences!