“An amazing experience!!”
Review of Sin City Skydiving

Sin City Skydiving
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I have been wanting to do this for a while, and when Amazon Local Deals posted a discount for Sin City Skydiving, I thought I'd check them out. They had great reviews so I bought the deal for myself and my husband. We jumped this morning and it was awesome. The free fall was unbelievable and indescribable. The actual chute part of the skydive was also good, although the straps pinch a little on your legs when the chute opens.

Wayne was the instructor for my husband and I had Jace. Both were very experienced and made us feel comfortable. The plane is tiny and noisy, but does the job. They open the door and "out you go" at 10,000 feet. The free fall lasts for about 35 seconds and the chute drop for anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

You can pay extra for a DVD with just photos, a DVD with a video of the experience, or both. If you're not sure you want to pay the extra for these items, the guys will go ahead and record everything and let you preview it once you're back on the ground.

We live only about 15 minutes away from SCS, so we drove there instead of getting picked up in a limo on the Strip. Once the jump is over, a van picks you up and takes you back to the Jean airport.

Would we do this again - absolutely!!
Are we young and crazy - NO!!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was a bit leary about my wife wanting to cross this off her bucket list but Sin City did not let her or our family down. She did this the week of March 17 and drove out to Jean instead of taking the shuttle and they allowed my and my kids to see her 'landing' which was about a 3 minute drive away. We followed the pickup van and was able to video tape her landing. She had an awesome experience and is going to go up the next time.

Warning to double-check (phone) the morning of your jump as they cancelled her first scheduled jump due to winds. So make sure you have a couple days leeway if you are only in LV for a few days....

1  Thank MCDMAN
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Spent too much for everything in Vegas, but the best experience per dollar was the three mile journey in the sky courtesy of Sin City Skydiving. Very understanding and helpful as it was a first for six of us on a bachelor party ranging from 25-60 years on this planet. We called the day before and they squeezed us in early the next morning. Rico picked us up ready to go at 7:30, as promised by 8:30 our first group was taking off! A great morning, and an awesome experience. Great Staff, and the parachutes worked!!! The video has been entertaining for all that can't believe I would do this!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm not really sure why I agreed to go skydiving, seeing as I'm fairly scared of falling and flying, but something in me was determined to get over these fears and do it. I was a bit hesitant to use Sin City Skydiving based on their website but the positive reviews on here gave me hope. We got picked up from our hotel in a battered van and were immediately handed a waiver to sign our lives away, which was both funny and a bit serious at the same time...

At Jean Airport we were suited and harnessed up, and went up in a tiny plane to jump two at a time. My tandem instructor was Jace and I honestly wouldn't have gotten through this without him. I told him I was scared and he put me right at ease, talking to me in the plane, telling me I could do it, and generally reassuring me. When it was time to jump, he didn't give me time to back out - before I knew it we were flying through the air, doing somersaults, freefalling for what felt like an eternity before the parachute opened. It was AMAZING. I felt pretty sick after the freefall (I think a combo of fear, adrenaline and motion sickness) so Jace made the flight under parachute as smooth as possible for me (and handed me a sick bag, which thankfully I didn't need!!) It was really great fun and I can't wait to do another one (with motion sickness tablet this time, ha!) I recommend getting the jump filmed, especially if it's your first one. I have personally watched my video 100 times and if you want to see it for yourself it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=BI1mj3eMGII

These guys clearly love what they do and although they aren't as shiny as their rivals next door, they were professional and safety-conscious. We all had so much fun with them that I would definitely jump with them again if I am ever in Nevada. Thanks Sin City Skydiving and especially Jace for this fantastic experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2013

can I just say that the people at sin city skydive was so cool very professional it was my first sky dive trip and they did not make it my last. I had them pick me up at the hotel and my driver my was Erick he was talking to me about sky diving and how it was the whole way he was very nice then when I got there I talked to Brad the owner and he is doing a great job at keeping people safe and you can tell that he loves what he does then the pilot Matt and the guy I jumped with Jace was awesome thanks again for a fun and safe ride I will be back hopefully with someone other than myself.

Now when you book you will be talking to Dawn the manger she was also cool and professional she will get you going on your way I highly recommend sin city skydive so BOOK NOW and have fun

Been to Sin City Skydiving? Share your experiences!