“Best value for money spent in Vegas!”
Review of Sin City Skydiving

Sin City Skydiving
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Spent too much for everything in Vegas, but the best experience per dollar was the three mile journey in the sky courtesy of Sin City Skydiving. Very understanding and helpful as it was a first for six of us on a bachelor party ranging from 25-60 years on this planet. We called the day before and they squeezed us in early the next morning. Rico picked us up ready to go at 7:30, as promised by 8:30 our first group was taking off! A great morning, and an awesome experience. Great Staff, and the parachutes worked!!! The video has been entertaining for all that can't believe I would do this!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm not really sure why I agreed to go skydiving, seeing as I'm fairly scared of falling and flying, but something in me was determined to get over these fears and do it. I was a bit hesitant to use Sin City Skydiving based on their website but the positive reviews on here gave me hope. We got picked up from our hotel in a battered van and were immediately handed a waiver to sign our lives away, which was both funny and a bit serious at the same time...

At Jean Airport we were suited and harnessed up, and went up in a tiny plane to jump two at a time. My tandem instructor was Jace and I honestly wouldn't have gotten through this without him. I told him I was scared and he put me right at ease, talking to me in the plane, telling me I could do it, and generally reassuring me. When it was time to jump, he didn't give me time to back out - before I knew it we were flying through the air, doing somersaults, freefalling for what felt like an eternity before the parachute opened. It was AMAZING. I felt pretty sick after the freefall (I think a combo of fear, adrenaline and motion sickness) so Jace made the flight under parachute as smooth as possible for me (and handed me a sick bag, which thankfully I didn't need!!) It was really great fun and I can't wait to do another one (with motion sickness tablet this time, ha!) I recommend getting the jump filmed, especially if it's your first one. I have personally watched my video 100 times and if you want to see it for yourself it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=BI1mj3eMGII

These guys clearly love what they do and although they aren't as shiny as their rivals next door, they were professional and safety-conscious. We all had so much fun with them that I would definitely jump with them again if I am ever in Nevada. Thanks Sin City Skydiving and especially Jace for this fantastic experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

can I just say that the people at sin city skydive was so cool very professional it was my first sky dive trip and they did not make it my last. I had them pick me up at the hotel and my driver my was Erick he was talking to me about sky diving and how it was the whole way he was very nice then when I got there I talked to Brad the owner and he is doing a great job at keeping people safe and you can tell that he loves what he does then the pilot Matt and the guy I jumped with Jace was awesome thanks again for a fun and safe ride I will be back hopefully with someone other than myself.

Now when you book you will be talking to Dawn the manger she was also cool and professional she will get you going on your way I highly recommend sin city skydive so BOOK NOW and have fun

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were not new at this, and decided to jump the day after our wedding to get whatever jitters we had out of our system. We were impressed with our tandem masters; they were highly professional, took safety quite seriously and everything was easy to book and plan. Their prices are wonderful too; it's a miracle they make any profit at all. Their plane and pilots are in good shape!

Only suggestions are to keep the bathrooms cleaner! Also, if possible, don't pack the chutes in the middle of the reception/resting area. It made me nervous that this young kid was packing the chutes amidst all the hullabaloo of people coming in/out, stepping over the lines and making a racket on the threadbare couch. We had a line twist (no cut away) and this is what I am blaming it on.

Book with Sin City if you want to plummet in Vegas!