“Max's Thunder road breakfast”

Bosselmans Travel Center
Ranked #23 of 141 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Husband and I thought we'd try the new incarnation of Max's Thunder Road. He got the chicken fried steak and a Pepsi, and I went for the biscuits and gravy and water. Food was standard breakfast fare, good but not outstanding. Service was friendly. Bill was $21+ before tip.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

My bf and I just had supper here both had the half pound sirloin I had the baked potatoe my bf had the coleslaw and cinnamon apples he looked at my potatoe so he got it my steak came out not to my liking but sent it back came out well done cool our waitress Kara was good then two girl scouts came of course we bought the cookies def coming back here

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Decent gas prices just off the internet. Arby’s is there too. Had No. 8 chicken sandwich which has honey mustard sauce and bacon.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

The food was good, service was decent. Its worth a stop for the decour. It would be a perfect place to watch a game, I counted over a dozen tv screens.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Good place for truck drivers to stop. Good food, nice hot showers, movie theater, drivers lounge with tv, massages, chiropracter, and plenty of parking and fuel pumps.