“Amazing day here during bachelorette weekend”
Review of Cleanse Day Spa

Cleanse Day Spa
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Callie could not be more dedicated to providing professional services to her clients! She wonderfully managed 4 treatments for 6 girls, including her personal amazing facial (absolute best ever), Mimi's full body massage (very strong and knowledgeable/competent), and manicure and pedicure, while we lounged in soft cotton robes and nourished ourselves with a fabulous fruit salad, quiche, kale salad and breads throughout the day. After great hiking up on the Beartooth plateau, I was afraid our active gang wouldn't want to be inside on another gorgeous Montana day but thanks to Callie's relaxed atmosphere and awesome treatments, we wouldn't have changed a thing! You will not regret spending time with Callie at Cleanse Day Spa in Red Lodge--they're lucky to have this available!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

What a heavenly escape after a couple long days of hiking in the park! Callie was incredible, very attentive and offered the highest quality organic products for my facial and foot scrub. From the minute I walked in the door the fresh scents and soothing music took me to a whole new level of relaxation. The infrared sauna was fantastic and the massage incorporated into the facial treatment was a pleasant surprise – great value for the money! Most friendly staff and atmosphere, I will be back for more. This spa rivals some of the more expensive spas I’ve visited in the big cities. Don’t miss the chance to treat yourself with a treatment at Cleanse Day Spa, it will make your vacation!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

From the moment you walk into Cleanse Day Spa you will feel relaxed. The atmosphere is soothing from the colors on the walls to the pleasing scent of essential oils. Everything has been designed and utilized to give a sense of calm. I love coming here and plan my itinerary in Red Lodge around it. The services are as good or better than what I receive in Los Angeles and the prices are reasonable. I can't wait until my next trip so I can come back and breathe!

1  Thank Seder1357
Reviewed 2 March 2016

My family surprised me with a spa day at Cleanse Day Spa in Red Lodge, MT, for my birthday. The experience was amazing! The staff went out of their way to accommodate all of our wishes. They made our day very personal, relaxing and special. We were treated so well. The facility was cozy, clean and welcoming. I will definitely plan a return visit.

1  Thank C C
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I had a "body treatment" and it was wonderful. Callie really pulled out all of the stops. I was exfoliated with a sugar scrub, bundled up in a mud wrap, sweated out in a sauna, massaged with bamboo and shiatzu, and pampered with a min-facial. It was definitely a great way to spend three hours and escapes from the ski slopes.

2  Thank Zoe W