Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
Expedia.comUS$144
BestWestern.comUS$144
TripadvisorUS$144
getaroom.comUS$169
1,727 results
All reviews steam room pizza place gas station great place to stay excellent breakfast fresh fruit hot tub clean rooms hot breakfast road trip parking lot easy access would definitely stay here again missoula area waffles convenient location great room
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

The room had a few issues but the staff is amazing and everything was handled super fast! Pool, sauna, steam room, breakfast were all great. The room freezer was not working right so I let the front desk know and they very quickly apologized, changed out the fridge/freezer, gave me a small discount (which I didn’t even ask for) and called later just to check up on me!

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

If you want a nice quiet hotel just off I-90 in Missoula, Montana this is your place! The staff and rooms are great! In this time of social distancing and COVID-19 you will not find a better place to feel safe and anxiety free! I have a compromised immune system and have to travel for medical appointments. I felt safe and comfortable the entire visit. Everyone was wearing a mask and there was hand sanitizer all over for guests to use. The room was comfortable. The bed was super comfortable too! I will definitely stay here for all of my appointments.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2021

During our trip to Montana we stayed at three different Best Western Plus locations. This one was by far the best! Having 2 separate sinks and mirrors in the room was a great bonus! The pre-packaged breakfast items offered (due to Covid) far exceeded our expectations! Hot breakfast sandwiches, hot breakfast burritos, yogurt parfaits, etc. No complaints - a great hotel!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I was driving my puppy from Sioux City, Iowa to Seattle, WA and took one of the night stops here...

Was a great experience. Friendly staff who made great recommendations about what I could order to eat in my room since it was so late at night.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.

I will stay here again if I visit this city again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Check in was fast. Room was nice. They actually give you two bottles of water for FREE! That's two items that costs them less than 50 cents and most places charge you two or three dollars for. Excellent location. Restaurants nearby.