All reviews place to stay check in was a breeze small kitchen comfortable bed the river rooms are clean carpet remodels comforter benches trail
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I picked this motel because of it’s location. It was great for our visit to participate in the Missoula Marathon. We were able to walk to many of the places we went.
By the time I made our reservation, many motels were full, so the second reason I chose it was availability.
I was disappointed in the room, one of the mattresses was broken on the edge. The cooler didn’t cool very much, was noisy, and not fully functional. (Room 155) The towels were skimpy. We didn’t get any hand towels and only one wash cloth. (The room sleeps 4, our reservation was for 3.). The floor was not super clean.
On the plus side, The TV worked well, the room was quiet. There was a microwave, refrigerator, sink and stove. We appreciated the refrigerator for our snacks.

Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Missoula - University, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Pam, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Kinda Icky, yet convenient. It served its purpose on my road trip though! I was a bit scared with the parking lot so I brought all my valuables into my room. The people in the office were friendly and check-in was a breeze! The room was just a room though, nothing memorable. Wifi was easy to access!

Room tip: ask for a room with a good air conditioner!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The mentioned air conditioning is a window model built into the wall between the sleeping area and the bathroom.

Parking near the room is bad. So bad in fact I moved my vehicle because a can parked at a 90° angle from where I was would have nailed me backing up.

The desk clerk was very considerate and professional. Kudos there, for sure.

It's a noisy but considering I had originally stopped at Double Tree to find them full. The $75 including taxes was much better than the $200+ I might have spent there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed 2 nights. Cheap and good value. Wifi works well, easy parking, close to places to eat.

Guy who checked us in did it all wrong (apparently) so we had to redo evrything with someone else the next day but that was done with politeness and speedily.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was great, the room was clean but the bed was horrible! First the sheets had black lint balls on them I thought were bugs at first but the real kicker was the solid wooden platform with a thin hard mattress. I heard all the springs popping and making noise as I sat down. We were in room 101 so I don’t know if all the beds are this bad. I’m passing on this place next time!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple