All reviews place to stay check in was a breeze small kitchen comfortable bed the river carpet remodels comforter benches trail
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The mentioned air conditioning is a window model built into the wall between the sleeping area and the bathroom.

Parking near the room is bad. So bad in fact I moved my vehicle because a can parked at a 90° angle from where I was would have nailed me backing up.

The desk clerk was very considerate and professional. Kudos there, for sure.

It's a noisy but considering I had originally stopped at Double Tree to find them full. The $75 including taxes was much better than the $200+ I might have spent there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed 2 nights. Cheap and good value. Wifi works well, easy parking, close to places to eat.

Guy who checked us in did it all wrong (apparently) so we had to redo evrything with someone else the next day but that was done with politeness and speedily.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was great, the room was clean but the bed was horrible! First the sheets had black lint balls on them I thought were bugs at first but the real kicker was the solid wooden platform with a thin hard mattress. I heard all the springs popping and making noise as I sat down. We were in room 101 so I don’t know if all the beds are this bad. I’m passing on this place next time!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Very clean. Comfortable bed. NO CARPETING, which I love. So much cleaner. Simple decor. The wi-fi worked great (I haven't had that experience in other hotels lately). The price was very reasonable and allowed my dog at no extra charge. The staff members (I met 2) were super nice and friendly. One gave my dog a treat. There's a small dog area behind the hotel (grassy area with a bench, garbage bin, bags) that was super convenient. There's also a great trail near the hotel that crosses a creek, the river, big bridges, nice views...
The only negatives were a rather large stain on the comforter (everything else was very clean) and the faucet was super sensitive. I'd turn it on slightly and water would gush out, splashing everything on the counter. (I was in room 205.) I learned how to control it after a few tries but it could use some maintenance. Oh, the towels were super skimpy. They should really invest in some that are bigger.
For the price, the room was very good.
Be careful when you book because there are THREE Motel 6's in Missoula and two of them are just 4 buildings away from each other. I went to the wrong one first.
There are lots of restaurants right near by. Easy to walk to.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to hear because the manager is really nice people here seem nice and a district manager is really really nice I would come back to stay at this hotel anytime anywhere the staff is really nice two me and my family

Date of stay: October 2017