“I love their lunch specials!”
Review of Market on Front

Market on Front
Ranked #8 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy
Description: The Market on Front is more than a market with a restaurant. It is an energetic marketplace which offers an epicurean experience to excite the senses. It is also an energetic, vibrant marketplace creating an opportunity to taste and take home the products of artisans who create excellent products at awesome prices. This community centered specialty food destination features gourmet yet traditio
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I love the market on front because the options are healthy and the staff is great! The food (lunch specials in particular) are what draws me across town to this fine establishment!! I live in Missoula and have for 10 years and to have an option like this one with a nice, healthy variety is huge! Lots of "grab and go" as well if you are in a hurry! I love their wine selection, don't miss that!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

The hardest part was deciding what to order. There were so many great and unique options. We ordered four different sandwichs and all of them were fantastic. My only regret is that we were just passing through Missoula. I would love to go back and try everything on the menu. Nice wine selection too.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Market On Front is one of my favorite downtown spots for breakfast/brunch/lunch. The breakfast burritos are excellent and feature a delicious chipotle sauce. The sandwiches are all seemingly healthy and quality, as are the salads. They sell market items too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We have been going to Market on Front since they opened and it is still our favorite restaurant in town! We often pick up breakfast burritos and sandwiches before heading out of town because they have one of the best in town, the Fruity Pig!! YUM YUM!! Their weekly lunch specials are ALWAYS interesting and well worth the price and their sandwiches can't be beat. The service is always friendly, fast and professional. We like to grab our food and head next door to the Dram Shop and enjoy it there, but Market on Front also offers beverages, chips all kinds of healthy choices of snacks and often locally sourced. I can't say enough good things about Market on Front. If you haven't tried it, DO!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I love stopping at Market on Front on the way to the farmer's market for a breakfast burrito, or in the evening for a quick dinner. This place has a relaxed vibe with local, gluten free, and vegetarian options of delicious food.