“Heart of town and very popular”

Iron Horse Brew Pub
Ranked #20 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy brews and lunch or dinner fare in a casual atmosphere, then I suggest a stop here. This is a place where the bar and games appeal to the late night crowd and the seating areas appeal to more casual dining. Food is well prepared. I had delicious soup and salad. so did my grown granddaughter. My husband enjoyed a sandwich and brew. There are many choices. This is definitely a step up from fast food. Wait staff is efficient and pleasant. Nice atmosphere even if sometimes when busy it is noisy. With so many really good casual eateries in town, we do seem to go back multiple times a year.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We were looking for an affordable place to go for a family gathering. There were 8 of us and 7 out of 8 had something that was terrible. Four of us were sick to our stomachs for the rest of the night. Being in the food industry I was so disappointed. I had heard that their kitchen had become one of the worst in town and I did not want to believe it. Will not return unless I hear they are under new management and new chef that actually cares about what is put out. It was also not very busy and our server was very inattentive.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

First night in town and we wanted to try some place different. We walked through the downtown area and decided on Iron Horse. It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving but there was a decent crowd. Looked like the majority were in their 20's. The service was very good and the food was too. We will go back on our next visit.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We have been to the Iron Horse several times through the years, and it really gets better with time. The huge selection of beers offers something for almost every taste, and the full bar fills in any gaps. The food is fantastic, I love a good Rueben Sand and they have a great one. Service is always great and it is an upscale crowd. We went there with friends and family and had a great time!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Fabulous variety on the menu, and they change to keep it interesting, special are great, nice energy and atmosphere. Fish tacos are one of my faves!