“Amazing food”

Price range: US$0 - US$32
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I were visiting Plonk for drinks and decided to stay for dinner. We had the pork tenderloin which was the special and it was truly amazing! And the drinks were great excepted the muddled mint with my friend said was pain when drinking the rest of their drink.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I was here with a group of eight, so we were charged a mandatory 20% tip. Our server took advantage of this and gave us minimal service. He was often hanging out with a group of his friends seated by us in the back. We had to grab his arm or speak loudly when he went by to get his attention - he wouldn't even look at our table, even though he wasn't running orders. Drinks went empty, water glassess went empty. We were going to order one last round of drinks but gave up after 10 minutes. A 5% tip would have been about right.

The food was OK, but not worth the price. Very small portions.

Shanna L, Manager at Plonk, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Hi ITravelMontana, it is our policy to include a service tip for larger parties, but we apologize for your delay. A service delay by a member of our staff would never be intentional. We thank you greatly for your thoughts and wish you well.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

I was here for an early dinner since I still felt like I was in my east coast time zone so they were serving their small plate menu. There were many things on the menu that sounded great and I had a difficult time choosing. I had a falafel sandwich which had a very tasty cucumber based sauce. I am not usually a fan of falafel but this combination worked very well. I also had a salt and pepper cocktail that was very good while I enjoyed the people watching out the front.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

My husband and I found this place while walking downtown and were immediately attracted to its hip and lively vibe. If it's not too hot outdoors, absolutely seat yourself on the roof top which is beautiful. The prices for dinner are a little high, but if you come for happy hour (which ends at 5pm) you will get a better bargain for your food.

I ordered 2 small plates - the mushroom soup and veggie rolls. The soup was good, the veggie rolls not so much. My husband had the bison short ribs which were good - sort of like corn beef really, and served with a nice salad and stuffed pepper.

Good selection of drinks and service was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Alverda3
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Snazzy wines, snazzy beers and snazzy cocktails. All very snazzy!! Hip, trendy and contemporary. Would recommend.

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!