“Great Food & Drinks”

Top Hat
Ranked #21 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I go to the Top Hat several times throughout the year. Some times we go for the food and socializing and other times for the bands that come in to play. They change up the Menu from time to time so you will not have to worry about getting board. They have average prices on food and drinks but the food will not disappoint you.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We got there at 3.01 and the waitress refused to allow us to order lunch! So, we ended up paying more for the same quality and quantity of food.

Some at our table ordered the tabletops and were disappointed. I ordered the soup of the day and while it was okay, it was nothing to clap about.

Kids were playing on the stage. While they were cute and just having fun, it kept us from hearing what people at our table were saying.

We probably won't go back. Hope your experience is better.

Dwain and Judy Helm Wright--Missoula, MT 59801

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Chicken & waffles - mmmm. Historic Missoula Bar / Modern Nightclub / Delicious Food. Intimate venue hosting excellent musical acts.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I stop in here every time I'm in Missoula, the service by Lindsey is always excellent, she is always helpful with suggestions, I just had the chicken and waffles and they were to die for. Their food is unique and always yummy. Love this place for all the concerts they bring in also.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My son and I stopped in for an afternoon snack and shared a few appetizers from the happy hour menu. They were creative and delicious. Great beer options also. We'll be back here the next time we visit Missoula.