All reviews front desk free weights mini fridge and microwave breakfast room free breakfast no exception a great place to stay yogurt sitting area room was large comfortable bed nice hotel would definitely stay here again other hotels biscuits and gravy hie cleanliness
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Room was fine, as expected. Breakfast bar and area is unacceptable. Hot food completely out, waited 20 minutes for a partial refill of cheese omelets. No bacon refill. Out of coffee. Out of newspapers. Garbage overflowing in breakfast room. Need i say more?

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hi btjams!

I'm a breakfast person myself and knowing that you were disappointed with our breakfast service bummed me out. We're known for our breakfast buffet, and I can assure you that our F&B Manager has already been alerted about this. I'm sure they'll take the necessary steps to make sure that we are aligned with what the Holiday Inn Express is known to provide.

It's good to know though that you liked our cozy rooms. While this might not be an ideal stay, thanks for sharing your thoughts and choosing us for your trip in Missoula. Try us again, so we can create better memories together!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here on our family vacation and were amazed by all of the extras that were included with our hotel stay. A beautiful room, gaming center, very nice workout area, swimming pool, great breakfast, free cookies in the afternoon and complimentary toiletries that you may have forgotten to pack for your trip. Highly recommend this great hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Janel B
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel. Rooms were great. Breakfast was really good. Pool and jacuzzi were ok. The pool chairs were broken on one side. The pool towels were thin and not very big. It was super noisy in the pool area. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Went to Missoula to visit a brother I hadn't seen in many years. Wonderful experience. Great restaurants, friendly people, plenty to do. I will be returning for a longer stay. The Holiday Inn Express just off Reserve St.was clean, efficient, and very accommodating. The traffic on Reserve St during the rush hour should be avoided if possible. That was the only negative we experienced.

Room Tip: Front side of building has view of mountains, back side no view.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stayed here one night on our way to Seattle from Minneapolis. The room we had was 1 king bedroom with 2 queen beds. The room was spacious and had a mini fridge and microwave. There was a pool but we did not use it. Beds were comfortable and clean. Check in and check out was easy. My husband and I used the fitness room in the morning and we both agreed that it was one of the better ones that we have seen. There was 3 eliptical style machines and I believe there was a couple of treadmills. There was also alot of free weights, which my husband used, as well as a cable style machine. There were exercise balls and bands and matts for doing yoga. The room was very clean, well lit and smelled nice. They had towels and water as well as a tv. We really enjoyed our time there. After working out we enjoyed the breakfast which was they typical hotel breakfast of a waffle maker, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and biscuits and gravy. They had a varity of muffins and juice. And coffee. The breakfast area was well cared for and large with plenty of seating. My only complaint was that prior to our arrival I had called to see if our room was large enough to sleep 7 people. When I orginally booked our room it was for 6 people and my brother in law ended up coming with us. We were told that there was a sitting area with a coach that someone could sleep on. When we checked into the room there was only a little chair and no sitting area. My son ended up sleeping on the floor. Had we been told that the room only slept 6 we would have gotten another room.

Room Tip: The rooms are large, but still confirm at check in that it will fit your party.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family