“This is the best pizza!”

Bob Marshall's Biga Pizza
Ranked #3 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I googled places to eat and this restaraunt popped up. It opened at 5pm and we got there at 5:15pm and there was a wait, but it was well worth it. The pizza is amazing and it is fun to watch the people making the pizza toss the dough and cook it in the pizza oven. The servers were friendly and kept up with the full house easily. If I visit Missoula again, I will return to this restaraunt.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Missoula's BEST PIZZA! Exceptional salads and appetizers. Great beers and wines and service, and you get Robert!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Biga had been our spot for great service and pizza, so we went last Friday night. We were very disappointed! Food server forgot about us, no menus, then no beverages until done with our salad. Pizza was awful! We always get the Flathead cherry/sausage. It was soggy! Yuck. Brought home half and ended up throwing it out.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Everything on the menu is unique and fresh!

The special salad if the week just sounded tasty, usually most salads for me are average. I ordered one, was beyond impressed, spoke with my server to find out the dressing, candied almonds and everything possible was made in house.... the pizza sauce is also made in house.

Looking at The pizza menu you will see creativity, and the taste is amazing. When visiting Biga pizza, consider ordering something you wouldn’t normally order and prepare to be amazed.

I visited in the off season and the restaurant was full of local folks.... I eat pizza around the world and Biga is a restaurant I would return to in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We live out of town, but we visit Biga Pizza every time we're in Missoula. Sometimes we go several times during our stay. We have never been disappointed.

Our dinner guests sometimes order menu items other than pizza, and they always say that the other items are wonderful. But the reason I go there is for the pizza, and can only comment on the pizza.
We have had quite a few pizza selections on the menu, and have been equally pleased with all of them, even though they are quite diverse and varied.

The crust has always been superb, hand tossed and done just right. The quality of the ingredients is above reproach, and it certainly shows up in the flavor of the pizza. The kalamata olives, the different mushrooms, and various cheeses are wonderful. The goat cheese is excellent.

The hosts and hostess, wait staff and servers all work hard to create a pleasent dining experience. Given the small dining room, it's operated very efficiently and always friendly and curtious service. We have never felt uncomfortable or rushed.

There's almost always a line to be seated, but that's a testament to the very fine pizza. Names are taken, and guests are seated in a very timely manner. It's well worth the wait.

There's a fine selection of wines and local ales. My personal tastes is that IPA is very well matched to this fine pizza.