“Shrimp yum. Wednesday special”
Review of Cislo's Restaurant

Cislo's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 175 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They have beer battered shrimp or scampi. I have tried both, they are great and at a good price. I try to go every week for this special.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have eaten at Cislo's on many occasions- all were good. If you tend to like home made meals, then you will love the food served here! We get sick of going out for meals when on vacation, so when we want food like Mamma makes- come here! Waitresses are friendly, locals dine regularly at Cislo's , so you can't really go wrong. Decor is a little dated, it's clean and unassuming, but the payoff is the delicious meals. Try the tomato soup or clam chowder, wonderful. Prices are reasonable and it doesn't break the bank to take the family out for a meal to give your wife a break.I keep coming back..... comfort food !

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Used to enjoy it, but wouldn't recommend putting your family at risk. Wish I had better to say, the restaurant used to be a fun place to eat.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I read other reviews of this restaurant and was expecting a great meal, unfortunately that didn't happen.
We had the sirloin steak, prime rib dinner (the sign said "best in Kalispell") and the tiger prawns.
Our selection came with salad, which looked very much like lettuce thrown on a plate.
The plates came out of the kitchen fairly quickly, which is about the only good thing. The steak was over cooked and the prime rib was barely cooked. No complaints about the prawns.
During the attempt at eating, we were serenaded with the musical sounds of a vacuum cleaner, because nothing says ambience like a vacuum.
It was quite clear that the prime rib was inedible as it was left on the plate with the tater tots (also inedible) with hardly a bite or two gone. Despite this, it was still on the bill.
I'm sorry, but I suggest strongly not to eat here.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

The desk person at my hotel recommended this restaurant and I had some trouble finding it (it's fairly nondescript from the highway), but I'm glad I eventually did. I found it to be a popular local place with good, basic food and friendly wait staff, reasonable prices. I think I'd describe the atmosphere and decor as "funky local flavor" but it was fun and comfortable even for a woman traveling alone.