“consumer beware”

Get food delivered
Ranked #22 of 28 Quick Bites in Kalispell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I've been to the place maybe 30 times in the last 5 years and always found the service uneven and they were often understaffed. I hadn't been there in a few months after they massacred my last order but thought I'd give them another shot as the food is usually pretty decent and it seemed like worthy of another shot. I was soooo wrong.

Put in the on-line order to pick up at 6:45 pm . Got there around 6:50 and the order wasn't ready (at least I didn't think it was as the guy at the register ignored me twice when I tried to inquire).

They were pretty busy and after about 5 minutes the guy at the head of the service line made an announcement that they were "over" something and that everyone (including those with prepaid orders like me) needed to stand on the long line. After another 10 minutes in line I started to give him my order and he made a face (which I could see since none of the staff were wearing masks) and pointed to a bag on the counter (where I originally waited). When I asked why he made the announcement to stand in line he made the "what an idiot" face so I just went over, got my order and left.

When I got home I saw that they forgot to include the quesadillas that I ordered, had included liquid cheese sauce in container with no chips. The burrito bowl tasted a bit crunchy and I realized that there was uncooked (or maybe very overcooked rice) in there.

Last time for me.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed 2 August 2020

Inside dining was closed DT COVID We were traveling and not familiar with the area. Staff told us about a park near by we could take our food for a picnic. Staff very friendly and helpful. Generous portions and good food. Highly recommend the ques o!

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank CountryGal5759
Reviewed 21 June 2019

I have been going there quite a bit in the last six weeks, and I have to say the Gladiator tacos are absolutely out of this world! There is a Russian girl that works there that is very efficient. The manager and/or owner is a very nice man. I love that they have an outdoor patio. I want to try more of their foods, but the Gladiator tacos keep calling me. I did have a burrito bowl and that was very good.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 9 June 2019

I've been in a few times recently and had the same experience which is that they are very understaffed. There often seems to be 1 or 2 people trying to run the whole restaurant. The food doesn't seem freshly prepared anymore. Such a disappointment because when they first opened it was much better managed and the food was better. I will not be going back.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Lynn D
Reviewed 27 February 2019

Judging by our last visit, it is to your benefit to call or text your order in advance. Know the menu and sail through if you do it this way. The lunch rush moves too slow to have your meal during your lunch hour.

Date of visit: February 2019