Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$92
Agoda.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
StayForLongUS$92
All reviews la quinta glacier national park pool and hot tub room was clean enjoyed our stay great stay exercise room open hours great breakfast continental breakfast the breakfast area very nice hotel would definitely stay here again flathead lake pet dishwasher sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Front desk was surly. Bed was hard as a rock. The sheets were washed with something low quality that made my skin itch. The location is in a bad part of town. Do not stay here unless it’s this place or a dumpster.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Laurie Missoula, Owner at Best Western Plus Kalispell/Glacier Park West Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Thank you for your review ali. We are so sorry to hear that you did not find your pillow top bed and the linens to be comfortable. We will definitely look in to this and try to find out why your room was not comfortable for you. Many guests find our location to be conveniently located to restaurants, other businesses and easy access to Glacier Park. We apologize that this was not the case for you. We do hope that you will come and stay with us again so we can provide you with a 5 star stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

When we booked our hotel we asked for a view and we were dismayed to see our view was of the junkyard (Blue Bird Recycling and the rooms on the other side of the hotel were of a neighborhood. We also booked primarily for the hot tub and pool and learned once we checked in they were closed. We also didn't receive a breakfast (but when we'd stayed at a different Best Western on Flathead Lake they had a nice breakfast and their pool and hot tub were open). The room was clean but really dark even with every light turned on. The next morning I went to make coffee and it was missing something so I called to the front desk and the gal actually asked me to go downstairs to get it! I said no I just woke up. She ended up bringing me the filter thingy that goes in the coffee maker. Also, our kitchen didn't even have dishes or anything to cook in either! We will never stay at this location again nor will we recommend it. We were shocked that we weren't even offered compensation of any kind. For the price we paid was ridiculous and something I'd expect from a crappy 1 star motel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brittany Kauffman, Other at Best Western Plus Kalispell/Glacier Park West Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Seaside217645, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this valuable review. I'm extremely sorry to hear about your disappointing stay. As stated on our website we unfortunately are unable to have our pool and spa open for our guests at this time. We are hoping to have these amenities available for our guests soon. I apologize that you were unaware of this. Also, I'm disappointed that you didn't enjoy our to-go breakfast bags that we have available for our guests each morning. As for the dishes and utensils, these should have been placed in your room prior to arrival. I apologize that they weren't. I do hope that you give us another chance in the future. Our entire team is eager to show you what we're all about here at the Best Western Plus and we can't wait to provide you with the service and value you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 26 September 2020

We enjoyed the room it was spacious and very clean. I always clean the rooms when we visit hotels. I could tell this was very clean. The beds were super comfortable and we slept well. They have a nice menu of packaged foods for breakfast. Checkout is noon, which is nice. The only downside was the pool and work out room were closed, bc of covid. The staff was really friendly and let me know that before booking.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brittany Kauffman, Other at Best Western Plus Kalispell/Glacier Park West Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Crystal-byron T, I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room, cleanliness, comfortable beds, and to-go breakfast bags! I do apologize that we are unable to have all of our amenities available for our guests at this time. We are hoping to have these open soon. We appreciate your understanding and patience with us. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to providing you another amazing stay in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2020

I expected more from this property. The rooms are dark. Even with all the lights on and curtains open, it was still like a dark cave.
The breakfast was pitiful. A sacked breakfast was offered because of Covid, but the selection was minimal and the serving size was very small. More of a snack, not a meal. For $200 a night, with no pool, hot tub or exercise room available, I think Super 8 would have been sufficient.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Brittany Kauffman, Other at Best Western Plus Kalispell/Glacier Park West Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us AnonEmouse2014. I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy everything about your visit. Please know that we've passed along your feedback and suggestions to our management team. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again and can't wait to exceed all of your expectations!

Reviewed 16 September 2020

Checked into dirty room and nothing was done after reporting it to staff. Everything else was clean except my room and staff was friendly and nice but I reported to someone cleaning and handed them showed them the past renters pizza box and the dirty room and told him to report it and have someone contact me and clean it up but they never did clean it. Usually very satisfied with Best Western so this was a first. Totally fixable

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gpm1667, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. As you know, this is not a normal experience for our guests. I will make sure that we address this with our housekeeping team right away to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future. I do hope that you give us another chance in the future. We can't wait to provide you a wonderful experience like you've always had in the past!