“A favorite stop”
Review of River City Grill

River City Grill
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Bonner
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Dare to eat their matador. It takes two.
Tomato soup is outstanding.
Always a good meal.
Although tempted, I've never partook of the great looking milkshakes.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What an awesome and smart location! The River City Grill is located in the parking lot of a truck stop! This cute, little building is what attracted us to eat there, as well as we were able to park our campers there after stopping for gas...big plus! Our server was Colleen and she was very personable and attentive! We had a fish sandwich, as well as their very large portion of spaghetti! I highly recommend the spaghetti! I'd eat here again, even if I didn't need to get gas!

1  Thank Ruth54517
Reviewed 29 July 2017

At this Fine Restaurant ALWAYS either going to-or leaving from-WA/OR. Great people, Great Food, and they always made me feel welcome. I always noticed the "locals" kept the staff there quite busy...so there is your "sign" :)

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after a day of fun in the sun. The food was delicious and a lot of food. They have a great kids menu.and the desert were great. Definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Been by here severals times traveling by...glad we finally stopped! The wait staff were great and the food came fast and hot! I got the Turkey Cranberry Croissant with honey bacon and sweet potato fries. It was delicious as promised and very generous portions! My mom got the half rack of ribs and they were hot and falling off the bones. My sister got a 1/2 pound cheeseburger on a gluten free bun and it was cooked perfect! We took our desserts to go and what a treat...the strawberry rhubard pie was the best! Will definitely make the trip out there to eat again! Has something for everyone.

1  Thank Kathryn H