1. NO ONE WAS WEARING A MASK: NO RESIDENTS, NO EMPLOYEES. Wyndham's website says they require masking at their hotels. Makes you wonder if they follow other cleaning protocols promoted by Wyndham. This place should be removed from Wyndham's stable of hotels.
2. The first 3 (THREE) rooms we were sent to were not made up. The young lady checking us in was shocked and worked hard to find us a room. She finally upgraded us to a "suite", which was no bigger than the other rooms we looked at.
3. The building looked nice on the outside, but there was definitely wear and tear in the room.
4. The smoke alarm was missing from its holder in the ceiling.
5. The duvets had no covers.
6. NO ONE WAS WEARING A MASK! The reason given was that the state had removed its mask mandate. But I pointed out that Wyndham required masks anyway. No response.More
- 1 (855) 605-0317
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Fitness center