Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Comfort Inn
$84
Trip.com
$81
Expedia.com$84
Priceline$84
Lol.travel$102
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2021

When we checked in the clerk upgraded our room to a king room with better location. The bed is comfortable and room is well appointed. Our only complaint is that there is no soap available due to supply issues.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed April 27, 2021

I will gently tell you my experience at this hotel. I made reservations as a Mother/daughter vacation. My son decided to travel with us this year, so I needed a room with 3 beds. I had asked for a suite. When we arrived they said they upgraded me to a better room with a sofa bed. They were going to give us a roll-a-way bed. Somehow that got mixed up. Then we went to our room. The sofa bed was less than a foot from the queen beds and when my son opened it up you could feel the springs. The lamp between the beds was missing a bulb. The office chair was broke. My daughters key card did not work in any door. The coffee pot cord was 2 ft. short of the outlet. I booked all Comfort Inn and Suites direct for our 3 state travel, and this was the worst I have ever experienced! I am not one to complain and I rarely do, but I had to let management know about the room, and what was wrong with it. Management was very helpful and took $20.00 off of my bill, which I was grateful for, and did not expect. If my room was a upgrade, I would not want to book a regular room. I would not stay here again.

Room tip: Make sure you get a suite when you book one.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed October 9, 2020 via mobile

Stopped here last minute without reservations. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable, affordable, staff was nice, area was good, convenient to ihop for breakfast but the hotel also offers breakfast, we just left too early to try it, had to get back in the road. Recommend!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Stayed there for 3 nights and we were glad we did. Thanks for good road system, inn is only minutes from just about anywhere in Springfield. Room was fine. Housekeeping (which we didn't use) was attentive and efficient with other rooms without being intrusive. Breakfast: Management responded to pandemic by replacing limited self-serve breakfast with a lady who made & served limited menu. Other amenities: Spouse liked pool and loved spa. I valued being able to use the Fitness Center very much.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed June 22, 2020 via mobile

They did say upfront don't expect much for breakfast. Had coffee. Rates though were reduced. Room was typical Comfort inn style which was good. Service was limited due to virus few help no kitchen at all

Date of stay: June 2020