Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$112
View deal
Booking.com$112
Hotels.com$112
Priceline$112
eDreams$112
Travelocity$112
Orbitz.com$112
All reviews separate shower evening snacks kick back the indoor outdoor pool breakfast and dinner free hot breakfast great stay sausage other hotels springfield mo king bed hot tub easy access yogurt cassie interstate elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019

I have been a guest here many times, but the experience has always been great. Good value. The employees are courteous and helpful, the property is very well maintained ( no snagged carpet or peeling paint), the rooms are generous in size and modern. The evening drinks and food are all anyone would need without leaving the premises. The offerings are maintained by a full-time employee, and thus the serving line is kept clean and well stocked. The cocktails are a nice touch. Breakfast would please the most picky tastes; oatmeal and waffles to eggs,sausage and biscuits, along with juice and coffee. I cannot think of what one might need that they do not provide.

There is just not much to complain about here; a very pleasant stay in a first-rate place. It is not a new property, but was remodeled and freshened up recently It looks like it was just finished.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Great stay at Drury as usual. A family hotel for sure, lots of kids! Breakfast, abundant night time snacks, and drinks. After hours popcorn and soda! The indoor pool is a plus, but a little too much chlorine. Wish there was an age limit on all hotel hot tubs as some parents thought to use it as a baby pool. All in all it was a nice stay for our group of ages 10-70!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Staying at a Drury is always a lovely event. I know the rooms will be clean and not smell overly perfumed or weird.
There's 3 free drinks in the evening along w/heavy apps and a free breakfast (a good one) in the am. Check out my pics, they don't lie.
My bed us always comfy and I love that in the winter, they ask a heavier comforter the bed.
The towels always smell good and they are pretty soft on your skin.
By and large the employees you meet are friendly, happy and genuinely seem to like working here.
Btw, dogs of all sizes are allowed and I never knew what a big deal that was until my daughter and her husband travel and encountered many places that did not allow animals.
As always A+++.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank CBTL2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019

We were on our way to Dallas from Chicago and spent the night in Springfield, MO. Since we've never stayed at a Drury Inn & Suites, we decided to try it. We were very pleased with this hotel and will definitely plan on staying at this chain on future road trips. We didn't eat dinner there but the food looked wonderful. We did have breakfast and we were pleased. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here during your travels!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was outdated as were the rooms. Our room was small even though it said it was a king suite. The carpet was stained and looked dirty. The mini refrigerator didn't stay cold enough so our food was spoiled. Thankfully, we brought our own cooler and were able to buy ice to have our new food safe. My child has a severe good allergy so it's important that we have a refrigerator to store her food when we travel.
The bed was uncomfortable and the noise from other rooms and outside was awful. I complained to the office after the first night of no sleep. I was told they would talk to the manager. I asked for a fan hoping that would drown out the noise. They brought a fan and a bag with water, crackers and candy to the room. The fan didn't work and we still heard cars reving, people screaming and a dog that was whining.
I went down this morning to checkout and return the fan and bag with water, crackers and candy. (We have food allergies so we couldn't eat the items) I told the front desk agent about another sleepless night and she said, "I'll let my manager know." She didn't offer to get the manager or anything. Very frustrating.
I feel like they overcharge to make up for the costs of the kickback and alcohol. The food looked unappealing and I heard from others that it wasn't warm or tasted "stale"
Very disappointed that no manager ever came to speak to me. I was told that they would let manager know and no one ever followed up on my concerns or complaints.

We basically paid $300 to not sleep, have our daughters very expensive food spoiled and be overcharged for a card for food and alcohol that we didn't use.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for being our guest this weekend.

I am sad to hear of the disappointment of your suite, we have several different types of suites with different price ranges. The suites that are over sized are the larger type of suite. The standard suite is what you reserved and what you were checked in to.

I have checked the status of mini fridge in the room and it seems to be working – these fridges do have a temperature adjustment knob so they can be turned up or down. If ever you have an issue with this please reach out to the front desk they would be happy to come and make the adjustment for you.

I apologize that I was not able to connect with you this weekend while you were here – I did reach out several times with no luck.

We never want any of our guest to leave our hotel disappointed. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please feel free to reach out to me at the hotel at 417-863-8400.

Safe Travels,