Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
Priceline$94
Hotels.com$94
Lol.travel$99
1,187 results
All reviews ground floor room was clean best westerns great place to stay easy access would stay here again springfield mo excellent stay nice breakfast up to date front desk staff parking lot biscuits and gravy hot breakfast staff was friendly springfield area motel
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2021

Satisfied with accommodations and interaction with staff. Breakfast options were great and food was delicious. Staff always friendly and helpful. Our check in and check out was fast and done very efficiently. We had one minor issue with our room that was handled quickly and solved immediately.

Reviewed November 1, 2021

I have been to many hotels in the past and this one I’ll be extremely happy to stay again. Customer service was over the top and rooms were clean and nice size. I have no complaints I totally recommend this hotel

Reviewed November 1, 2021

The Best Western Coach House was the perfect hotel for my stay. I wish there were more hotels like this in other cities! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, large and comfortable. I was traveling with my dog and appreciated the green spaces and the fenced dog park. The lobby coffee machine produced some very good coffee, better than at any other similar hotel I have experienced. Highly recommend this hotel!

Reviewed October 27, 2021

Friendly and helpful staff. The room was spacious and very clean and the bed was comfortable. Also has relaxing chair and foot stool along with a desk and stool. Nice breakfast with several options to choose from. Easy access to and from the main road.

Reviewed October 18, 2021

I had to look at the mattress I was sleeping on because it was so comfy. Like sleeping on a cloud. It was also a treat to have lots of towels. This BW was not skimpy on providing great towels and lots of toiletries. I love also the corner unit I stayed in. I can go on and on about their breakfast offerings. Always plentiful and hot. It allowed me to try biscuit and gravy for a true mid-west experience.