Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
BestWestern.com$76
Priceline$76
Lol.travel$80
1,580 results
All reviews gas pumps old cars classic cars historic motel elvis room step back in time rooms are small family suite room was clean outdoor pool up to date great place to stay great price king bed biscuits and gravy would definitely stay here again staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The staff was excellent and very courteous, the breakfast was delicious and offered several healthy options, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the decor was fun. I highly recommend this hotel whether your stay is for business or pleasure.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lora_vankooten, Director of Sales at Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Rail Haven. We take pride in our nostalgic history and love sharing with our guests. I will share your kind accolades with our entire team. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Just was a very enjoyable route 66 experience that we were actually not expecting. Everything was clean and welcoming, but the history and route 66 ambiance was a pleasant surprise. Particularly enjoyed the impromptu blue-grass gathering in the lobby. The breakfast bar was standard but nothing special.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
bwrailhaven66, Director of Sales at Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. If you will give us another chance, please let us know what we could do to better accommodate you in the future. We value your feedback and hope to offer you a 5-star experience next time. Guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we strive to extend personalized service to every guest.

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

I want to find every review site I can to rave about this place. So, let me start by saying my last hotel experience was with a 4 star Westin hotel in downtown Dallas, and it was AWFUL. A terrible experience, with rude people who tried to charge me for things I didn’t ask for, figuring I wouldn’t say anything. They steal from their guests. (Obviously still salty about it, but side note: don’t stay at the downtown Dallas Westin). So my attitude going into this was like exhausted and just wanting a place to sleep with some free WiFi; I didn’t have any standards anymore or anything. But wow, this place made me SO happy. It makes a HUGE difference when the people working the front desk, the FIRST faces you see, are smiling at you and super friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in was super clean, the bed was comfy, and I could park my car literally right outside my room so it was super convenient. It has a super cool retro feel to it, I’m guessing as a homage to it being on historic Route 66. This is someplace I would absolutely tell my parents, or anyone else, to stay in. I really hope I get another chance to. Thank you if anyone who works there reads this!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Wow! This review will be shared with our entire team. I wish every guest could leave here with such a wonderful experience. Your recognition and high regard is inspiring and greatly appreciated. I'm so glad your stay was amazing and we do hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

This is a great historic and iconic motel and great for the price. The staff is always super friendly and professional and they make your stay more enjoyable! For the age of this complex, it is always very clean and up-kept, even better than hotels a quarter of its age ..

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind recognition and positive review! We strive to maintain the nostalgic history of this place. Sharing it with others is our passion as it contributes to the unique experience we hope to offer. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

The room was very nice for the amount it cost. My only complaint is that there was a youth group (huge group) that stayed the same time as us and they were awake and causing A LOT of noise starting at 6am. My guest and I could not sleep in because of noise so we left way before checkout time.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am deeply sorry about the noise disturbance during your stay. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. If we can do anything to make it up to you, feel free to contact me at (417)866-1963. We value your opinion and appreciate your feedback.