Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$108
View deal
Booking.com$108
Wyndham$108
Priceline$108
Hotels.com$108
FindHotel$108
Travelocity$108
All reviews room was clean springfield airport gas station great stay staff was friendly would stay here again front desk staff indoor pool first floor free breakfast pet mo interstate clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2021

The hotel was very clean and attractive. The staff were unusually helpful. The check-in process was very quick and easy. The room was larger than expected. I especially appreciated the lounge chair with ottoman. The drive to the airport from there took about 10 minutes on back roads, which was nice to be able to avoid the interstate. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Shawnna C
Cara Walker Whiteley, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2021

Aloha, Shawnna C!

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to receive such a complimentary review about our hotel and our hotel team! Because of the team, we are able to provide such great customer service and such a clean and comfortable hotel for our visitors! And because of our wonderful guests, like yourself, we are rewarded every day and reminded why we enjoy the service industry! Thank you for making our day! We hope you had a safe trip home and will get to visit sooner rather than later!

Reviewed September 2, 2021

I had such a nice stay. Its so peaceful, the best beds I have ever slept in. The staff was nice and breakfast was good. I really enjoyed the much needed rest. They also have a very nice walking trail close by.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank 174customa

Happy Friday, 174customa! A good night's rest really does mean so much and can impact the entire day, right! There's nothing worse than sleeping in an uncomfortable bed! That's why our housekeeping team inspects the mattresses thoroughly and has a great rotation schedule going! You visited us in a great time of year where its not too hot and not too cold and we do have a great walking trail and bicycle trail near by! In fact, I just rode on it last week! Thanks for the awesome review and being our guest! We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed August 9, 2021 via mobile

From the moment I walked into the Hotel I received a great greeting. All of the reservation information was provided for at the desk. The front desk staff were warm and friendly. Proceeding through the hotel immediately gave me the impression of a teem that achieved a standard of the top 1 percent. Once arriving at the room the same impression continued.

Thank You!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank johnsC6374MJ
Cara Walker Whiteley, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2021

Good afternoon JohnsC6374MJ,

I am so pleased that our La Quinta Inn and Suites Airport Plaza hotel team provided a warm welcome to our hotel and made you feel at home! We are a locally owned and operated hotel and the small team we have here work so hard and are part of the family! They truly do a fantastic job and take great pride in their work! We are glad you felt that and appreciate sharing your positive experience with others! We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel and to Springfield, MO! Have a great weekend!

Reviewed August 1, 2021

I called and reserved king room the night before, no issues. Had to check out of hotel in Branson by 10am but had 4 family members I had to get to Springfield airport later that day for 6pm flight. I arrived at this La Quinta around 10am and was able to check in early. Then my family members to free shuttle to airport. Spouse and I stayed the night and enjoyed wonderful free breakfast. This hotel made my families time to wait for flight very comfortable and easy....loved our stay!

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sandynajeeb

Hi there sandynajeeb,

I love it when we are able to offer an early check in for our guests! It sounds like our hotel was the perfect fit for you and your family, from the airport shuttle, to the wonderful free breakfast, to the early check in! Thank you for finding us and please come back soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2021

I'm so glad we found this hotel. It was right off of I-44 . It was very easy to get on and off Hwy. Our room was clean, Our bed was very compfy. One of the best sleeps I have had traveling.
We had our dog with us and there was plenty of room to walk him around. There was even a trail close by.

Date of stay: July 2021
4  Thank rob b
Cara Walker Whiteley, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2021

Dear Mr. Rob b,

Hi there! We too are so glad you found our hotel! We are just off I-44, at exit 75 and are so easy to get to when traveling through Springfield or if this is your stop! And like you said, we are pet friendly (for a small fee)! But this doesn't sacrifice a clean, comfortable room and top notch customer service. We have the best hotel team and the best guests! We are so glad you had a great stay with us and can't wait until you come back! We will be here! Have a great weekend!