Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$104
View deal
Expedia.comUS$104
HamptonUS$115
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
TripadvisorUS$104
FindHotel
All reviews room was clean the breakfast area would definitely stay here again staff was friendly front desk staff convenient location cookies off the highway parking lot yogurt free breakfast cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

If you stay here plan on never taking off your shoes the carpet is so disgusting and dirty you will need Clorox wipes to clean your feet. Also the hairdryer is a joke sounds like it’s going to blow up just like the a/c

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cristina Kingsley, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

I am sorry you had issues during your 2 night point stay with us. I don't see a record of any reported issues with your room, in the future, please contact the front desk and they can help immediately.

Reviewed 8 October 2021

I appreciate the unusually friendly desk staff that didn’t seem annoyed by us checking in. I appreciate the cleanliness but lack of COVID HYSTERIA. If I am going to “risk” staying at a hotel, it’s on me, not you.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

My family and I had a great time at the hotel my kids loved the pool and free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful helping us to find a place to eat dinner. The room was perfect for me and my family.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Travel back to school with kiddos and had to make a sudden late night stop… the team was awesome from the phone call to the check in to the check-out…they took care of us. Would use this hotel again and probably will with the new school situations. Thanks so much…

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jaysen Hope, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you! hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Staff was friendly and check in was rather slow. We were not recognized as Honor members. Pool was nasty looking, nice greenish gray water.

Room was clean and the breakfast was your typical fair.

Check out was a breeze.

Date of stay: July 2021

I am sorry if the pool was in poor condition. Maintenance monitors the pool daily, I will check with them and see if there were issues over the weekend.