All reviews union station hot dogs happy hour ymca building railroad workers free drinks scottrade center nachos parking garage hard rock cafe scott trade center baked potato chicken fingers city museum pool and hot tub every evening hockey game
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was great. I honestly can only rate it 4 stars because of two things.
1. $9 a nite for parking. Just didn't make sense to me when they have good security on the parking garage but no camera's. I know it's frivolous but I think charging people to park at a hotel makes no sense. Especially when it's not directly downtown and I have to take the train or cab to get anywhere downtown. Across the way at the sister site was free parking. 2. Room size was crammed for a 2 bed room. Staff was perfect that was one of the reasons we stayed there an extra night.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. Within an hour of checking in, a hotel employee brought us champagne and a very thoughtful card to celebrate it. The hotel is in a historic building and Drury has done an excellent job in keeping much of the original architecture, including many photos! The breakfast, dinner and evening drinks are well prepared. The room was well appointed from the actual bed down to the shower head! We had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We were in town for a ballgame, had never been to the new stadium. The hotel was quiet, beds were very comfortable, everything was very clean, staff was friendly, good restaurant in the same location. Breakfast is included with your stay and the food was very good and a large selection to chose from. Free parking in the garage next to the hotel, elevators, also close to the light rail system.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I had the option of staying at St. Louis Union Station Hotel directly across the street, and chose this Drury Inn. Much more reasonable in price, and I was delighted to learn they served both a very large hot breakfast, and a good dinner--both included in the price of the room. I didn't use the pool or hot tub or fitness room, but they all looked clean & comfortable. My bed was perfect. The enclosed garage was $9/night--2 hotels in the area were $20-$40 night. So reasonable!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. They made you feel welcomed and they wanted you to genuinely enjoy your stay with them. Clean, courteous staff and very user friendly! I will stay here again!!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends