“Great!”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #808 of 3,180 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving a classic American menu of premium burgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Children's Hospital, and we walked over to get some food. The restaurant was a very short walk. There was a short line when I arrived, but it moved quickly. The servers were very helpful, and we received our food in a reasonable amount of time. The food was delicious! Price is the only reason it is not rated higher.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We are locals and took our teenage kids for lunch over spring break. It was raining so we figured it would not be so busy. The line was not extended out the door (awesome!). We waited about 15 minutes in line to order. Then about 15 to secure a table. I hate having to troll for a table. It just feels rude to hover and stare. Although you have to or someone else will swoop in. The seating area is small and the table are tight. After securing a table we waited another 30 for our food. There are tv's on the wall so we could watch the Cardinals game as we waited. When the food came we were pleased. The burgers were DELICIOUS. Definitely worth the wait. Unfortunately, the shakes were melted. It was disappointing. Next time I will place 2 orders. The first for the burgers and the second for the shakes. Maybe the shakes will come out faster if we are not waiting for the hot food in that order?! We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I don't get it at all!

I chose a cold, rainy day to visit, hoping that there wouldn't be a line wrapping around the building. It worked. However... TWENTY MINUTES waiting in line inside the building to order, THIRTY MINUTES waiting for pager to buzz & tell me my food is ready, then FIVE MINUTES standing around like an idiot in the midst of semi-organized chaos at the pickup area because my food really wasn't ready!

So, just about an hour to wait for an average burger (with an admittedly-delicious sauce), bacon cheese fries, and a fantastically rich, custard-based black & white shake. Oh, and the tab for just one person: almost twenty bucks!!!

No thanks on the repeat visit...

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I went for lunch on a Thursday, about 1:30PM. No line out the door and a respectable line inside. That being said...the layout of this location is NOT the best. The line for ordering and pick-up are next to each other..just inside the door. There's a condiment bar with single seating on the opposite side. For the limited number of condiments they have ( both of the ketchup containers were empty!), this could have been used for 2-3 more tables or single seating on both sides. The service was great and my "Shackburger" was de-lish! As in most restaurants, if customers would just get in line ,order, then find seating the available seating would work itself out. (Please don't send one person to save a table..it disrupts the seating availability!!! )

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We have a burger and a chicken burger, both were ok but not great. You can eat inside their location or take to carry out. It was ok.