Review Highlights
Friendly, welcoming, and fun!

The staff person who took me through the tasting was conversational and friendly. After each... read more

Reviewed 26 May 2019
Natalie D
Pittsburg, Kansas
Very Helpful!!

Reviewed 24 December 2020
sandi83
Oklahoma

All reviews glass wine tasting michelle stop patio boxes
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

I was looking for a Christmas gift to send to Texas. Not knowing much about wine i decided i better call. I reached Michelle who was very helpful. I was on there website trying to decide which gift basket to send. Michelle told me which items where available to ship. I explained which wine the couple i was purchasing for liked. She suggested Norton. I then noticed that this gift basket was only for pick up. I called Michelle back, she explained that yes it was for pick up. I was a little disappointed. But after talking with Michelle, she said that she would ship it to Texas. The only problem was that they would had the boxes to ship the wine in. This gift basket was wine,glasses and a snowman basket. We talked more, i just asked her to do the best she could to make festive.

Anyway, my daughter texted me and said "good job on the wine, basket is very cute. This was for her inlaws. The package arrive on time.

A BIG Thank you MIchelle!!! Hope to do this again next year and maybe stop by and see you on a trip to St Louis.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We came in to try some of their dry wines. We were told to sit down and they would take care of us. A couple of minutes later a server came by with two premade boxes of sweet wines. Never asked us what kind of wine we liked, if we wanted to eat anything or if we wanted to share samples. We did manage to return one of the boxes, even though the staff did not want to. I can't say anything good about a place that decides what you want for you.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

This was our first time at this winery. I will say the food was very good but that is all. Our server was terrible we had to stop her every time we wanted something. Took over an hour to get our food. Our bill was over a hundred dollars but they couldn’t give us a glass of ice water. They charged a 1.50 for a glass of water. Needless to say we won’t be going back anytime soon.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

This was some of the best food I have eaten in this area. The service could have been better after we got our food, we never saw our waitress again.

Date of experience: October 2019
mervinewinery2018, Owner at Meramec Vineyards Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2020

Thank you for the review of the food! We strive to make our service top notch, so I do apologize if it was not up to par. We hope you will visit again!

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

We wanted a small casual event and Meramec Vineyards Winery was perfect. Food and service were great and after the meal we gathered outside to talk and play games. There was good low-key live music. It is the perfect venue for a gathering, but probably about 50 max. Check with Michelle. She is wonderful to work with.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We hope you all are doing well & would love to have you back!