“Amazing find for power protein lunch”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Voted North Kansas City's Best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches, as well as signature items like the Chickichanga and classic BLTE sandwich. Their "2 for You" lunch offers half portions of their most popular soups, salads and sandwiches and you can get in and out fast. Their menu's "Healthier Side" features a variety of delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch options for the more health-conscious, including egg white omelets, fresh fruit crepes and their signature Power Wrap. Free WiFi & newspapers are provided.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Loved my quinoa protein bowl w chicken, eggs, and avocado. Eggsceptional service, too. Look at their menu to understand that reference. Wish I had this where I lived. Everyone was very friendly and overall cool vibe.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I love to eat First Watch. They offer lots of healthy food options and the portions are huge. I rarely can eat the whole meal when I order. It closes early and I wish sometimes it was open later but that's the only thing I would change.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I have been to other First Watch locations and had much better food. Our breakfast potatoes were room temp when they first arrived - I sent them back and received another order that was only marginally warmer. I had an omelet that was fine. Our coffee was refilled regularly - the service was great.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were looking for a breakfast place on our way to Ikea. I saw this place coming ahead and decided to stop. We got right in and saw lots of great things coming past where we were sitting. I ordered French toast with the hot syrup that came with it and my husband ordered the Eggs Benedict. Both were delicious and good wait staff. Lots of locals and others like us that were driving by and saw the place.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Visited FIrst Watch today and just had to have the Traditional Breakfast for lunch. I really like the scrambled eggs, bacon, seasoned potatoes, and artisan toast. ITs really tasty. We also had the Veggie burger. Service is great even when they’re busy. Use the No Wait app to reserve your place in line.