“Great bbq”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: phone 573.268.2659
Description: phone 573.268.2659
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, family friendly environment. only bad thing, i like to see longer hrs as they close at 8. But good options

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Love their bbq nachos! It was very good and it was enough food there for me, my husband and our 2 kids. Love there chocolate pecan pie too! Good food and nice people!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I had the ribs. Locals said they were the best in town when they suggested this place. Unfortunately for the locals, if this if the best in town they need to get out of town more often. the ribs were tough, tasted under cooked, and the sauce was low grade. Could not recommend this place to anyone for ribs. My coworker got the nachos. He liked them a lot.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We compare everything we ever eat to something we have eaten before. I grew up in the south. I went expecting a delivery of BBQ. I have eaten here twice and both times were pretty terrible experiences. I love ribs. Ribs are my goto thing. The ribs both times I ordered were terribly dry, and not "blackened" but straight up burnt. When you bite into ribs they should be fall off the bone, melt in the mouth with a hint of crispy BBQ on the outside making you want to eat every bite of meat off the bone savoring every delicious morsel. This is not what I received. Overcooked. Tough. Both times I ordered a full rack, both times I ate only about 1/4 of them and gave them away to my kids, who ate them, but said it left a bitter taste in their mouth afterwards. Burnt? Yes. Burnt. The prices are quite considerable as well for the quality you receive. In my previous hometown I lived between four competing BBQ restaurants. And you could pick any of the four and have so good cheap BBQ that every time you got paid you would be tossing to see where you were going. The whole family could eat for 30$ and have leftovers. Maybe thats what Black Market BBQ is missing? Competition to push it to be great. I wont be going back. It cost me 45$ for just me and the wife. We fed the kids something else entirely.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Best BBQ in Moberly but it's now the only BBQ in town. Food is above average but service is lacking.

Date of visit: December 2016