“Good mean, Great location”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,514 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I recently at dinner at this restaurant with my wife. The location was very good as we were spending the evening at the Intercontinental Hotel. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We ate here for my 21st Birthday at lunch. The food was too fresh and delicious. They have great options for all types of eaters. Their drinks are also great- fresh garnishes and signature drink menu. You can't go wrong. Give it a try!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Seasons 52 is such a great place! My friend and I sat in the bar area as we couldn't get in, booked up. The bar was not full, quiet so you could talk easily and the bartenders were awesome, very helpful for our first dining experience there.

Seasons has seasonal fare and LOTS of healthy and gluten free options. I ordered the GF mushroom flatbread and a Caramelized Bosc Pear & Burrata mozzarella salad, with
proscuitto, arugula, honeycomb, 15-year aged balsamic - delicious! My friend had a golden beet salad and scallops which she also would order again! We definitely want to return. I would re-order what I had - but they have so many wonderful choices, a very wide range of things, from burgers to fine seafood, and so many flatbreads. Definitely my new favorite place to dine!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The location is right in the middle of the Plaza. The staff is well trained. The menu has good variety and reasonably priced. W enjoy any time.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We went here on a Friday night, had a reservation but they seated us 30 minutes early. Waitress very friendly and knowledgeable. My wife had the filet, I had the sea bass. Food was fresh and tasty. Would definitely go back and recommend it to all.