“Perfect place for an Avid Reader”

Huntsville-Madison County Public Library
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Needing a break from sight seeing and driving, we decided to go to the library! Quiet, tons of books, computers for the kids, even a little play area. My 9 year old loved the entire section of magazines and graphic novels. I loved reading in their comfy arm chairs placed strategically all over the kids section. They even had drop in classes and lectures! Perfect place to take a break.

Date of experience: March 2017

Reviewed 30 December 2016

A great experience to attend and photograph this monumental event.
100 Years of serving the public with great educational experiences,
a place where computers are available to the public, and great books
for all to read.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2016

This is a really nice library, with well stocked areas for reading, or information gathering. My only disappointment was learning they do not stay open past 5pm.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016

FANTASTIC place with excellent service and very comprehensive selections. It's very easy to find books you are interested in and they have wonderful local arts and crafts too.

Date of experience: August 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

The business section of his library rivals ATL and CHGO for information
I was amazed at what periodicals they had. The last few years the library budget has gotten tight but when I did my graduate work, I lived in this library.
My kids grew up in this library , that is why they never were afraid to do research papers. (Oh how the times have changed )
U can just (google it now)
Great staff, hey it is in the south, what would anyone expect? SOUTHERN HOSPITALTY

Date of experience: March 2016

Been to Huntsville-Madison County Public Library? Share your experiences!