Villa Amor
Hotel Kupuri(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$91
  • Pool
Hotel Villas Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$92
El Pueblito de Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Hotel Vogue(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hotelito Los Suenos(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$80
The Amazing Hostel Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$33
  • Pool
Lush Hostel & Bar(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$29
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Siete Lunas(Sayulita)
US$242
US$206
Amor Boutique Hotel(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$196
Los Almendros(Sayulita)
US$220
All reviewswedding plannerla costaplunge poolin townamazing weddingchurrosbeautiful view of the oceangolf cartthatched roofrestaurant staffcoffee makerplaya de los muertospaddle boardsair conditioningfiltered waterfell in lovemobility issues
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I can't tell you how amazing everything was for our wedding at Villa Amor. Everyone keeps coming up to me to tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the service was just fantastic. They did a wonderful job. We arrived site un-seen and said wow. This place is absolutely stunning.

It never rains in Sayulita in December. . . except on the day of our wedding. But it was still amazing!!! From the tent, to the table set up and arrangements, to the coordination of the dinner and dancing Villa Amor deserves a huge thank you. I have worked with many wedding planners here in San Francisco, and none compare to their service. Thank you from me and Paul, as well as both of our families.

Everything was stellar. A few highlights:
1. Setting up the tent in the rain at the last minute.
2. The ceremony setup with the roses, and the glass jars with flowers, and the green umbrellas. Such amazing work.
3. Taking care of bringing everyone drinks while we took photos.
4. Delivering the food hot and beautifully plated in the rain under umbrellas. And such good food!!!
5. One of the head servers getting my pregnant sister something to eat at 11pm.
6. A gentleman walking my 65 year old mother all the way down the stairs to her villa safely with a flashlight and a strong arm.
7. Putting up with the crazy party in the rain! The evening turned into a pretty big dance party and the staff was just wonderful to put up with our crazy friends (and family).

This is the place to stay in Sayulita. They should probably charge more for the kind of service and experience they are providing. I simply cannot say enough about this place.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
brfnycsay, Villa amor management owner at Villa Amor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Thank you, thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review of your wedding experience at Villa Amor. We honestly all do our very best to ensure all our guests have a wonderful experience with us and it is so nice when the bride, or other person takes the time to reviw us. We truly appreciate this.

YOur wedding date thratened off and on all day with rain...totally out of season rain. We should not have worried, as Karen, our event coordinator just never slips up....she always has magic available.....and it came out for your party. I am so glad you and everyone had a great evening...and naturally we wish you at least 100 years of married bliss together. Please come back to us for your 75th wedding anniversary if not before!!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I had the occasion to stay in Villa las Hermosas at Villa Armor recently and wanted to report on the wonderful time I had on my vacation. For readers who are unfamiliar Villa Amor is a first class open air resort in Sayulita Mexico. I stayed Villa Amor with friends during one of the times of the year when the activities in the Pueblo make the experience quite “loud.” We were there for Semana Santa or “Holy week” when the people come from miles around to have fiestas that last well into the night. Fortunately, we were staying in Villa las Hermosas, a large but cozy studio with an attached “garden room.”. This unit, unlike most of the units on the property, is completely enclosed by windows and large drapes. This arrangement allows for complete quiet and privacy even when the noise from the village is most intense. The unit also has a private bathroom. We found this amenity very desirable during our stay. If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable unit at Villa Amor just a few steps from the pool and yoga area I would recommend Villa las Hermosas.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
brfnycsay, Owner at Villa Amor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

ng comfortHello and thank you for taking time to review Harmossa and hyour overall stay at Villa Amor. I agree,,,it is a lovely, large villa overlooking the pool and lush gardens with amazing comfort. The King and pull out sofa make it idea ffor a couple and a single to share. Hope to see you again soon...Best, Barbara

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Not only were the villas amazing and beautiful, the Yoga with Tanis rocked my world! A wonderful amenity located next to a free-form pool with the ocean and palm trees in the distance, this yoga practice (free!) jumpstarted in me a new commitment to my own practice when I returned home. I'm trying to go every day for 60 days. Even if I make it MOST days, that's the yoga - and Villa Amor - philosophy of kindness to oneself. I came home weeks ago and believe it or not, I still have a kind of inner glow of contentment I got from that magical place.

Room Tip: Any and all
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Beth A
brfnycsay, General Manager at Villa Amor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Wow,,,,I know our guests almost to every person has a great time with us but to hear how we are helping youcontinue to improve your overall life at home is great information. Certainly I shall share this with lovely wonderful TAnis. Tanis has recently become certified as a Pilates instructor tooand is incorporating this skill intoher twice weekly group classes here as well.

Keep up the good work.....Barbara

Reviewed 28 January 2016

ENJOYED MY STAY .... I would like to see more hand rails for safety. Drinking water in the coolers not on the counters. Road to center needs help/fix fine gravel would help. You have a very unique place and setting. Thank You

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family

Hello and thank you for taking the tie to review us. I will walk again all the patys of Villa amor and try to locate any area in need of railings. I have wanted a railing into the beautiful circular restaurant space and it was added a month ago. At the moment I am not aware of where we need more.

YOur refrigerator came with bottled water and the water in the larger tank is purified water. The road to town is unfortunately waiting for pavement.....and is hopefully a priority of the ocal authorities; we can only gravel it which we do from time to time. If you were with us after rainy season the road was less good that it is now. I am glad you recognize our uniqueness....but 4 stars always leaves me feeling less than pleased. Thank you, Barbara

Reviewed 26 January 2016

The service at Villa Amor was top notch. Every person we came in contact was warm friendly and wanted to ensure our stay was the best it could be. Our suit was surreal! An amazing open living space that overlook the beach was just about the best thing to wake up to every morning. There is nothing more I could have asked for at Villa Amor. Book it now!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking time to review us; hotels in todays world are very often dependent on such reviews to get the word out. I do not know which suite you were in,,,but yourdescription matches many...open air and beautiful. Thank you,,,Barbara