“Lunchtime munchtime”
Review of Jersey street

Jersey street
Ranked #58 of 130 Restaurants in Lisburn
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Visited for lunch after a recommendation, not disappointed. Good choice of food and reasonably priced. Was seated promptly and order taken quickly. Didn't have to wait too long and the food was pretty much as expected - all good.
Seems like a family friendly restaurant but booths give diners plenty of privacy so no problems if you don't want to be disturbed by young children.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Visited Jersey St Grill for a meal with my husband. We were seated promptly and had our order taken. There was an extremely cold draft coming from the ceiling (not air conditioning), when the waiter David brought our meal I asked him about the draft and said I was very cold (I still had my winter coat on and zipped up!). He said 'well it's not the air conditioning because it is away over there', I repeated that it really was quite cold expecting him to suggest we could move to another table as there were many vacant tables around us but he just said 'sorry bout that' and went to sit with friends at a table close to us. The food was very basic and not particularly enjoyable. We decided to have our dessert and coffee elsewhere in a warm and comfortable environment. I couldn't wait to leave and I doubt I will ever return. When we went to pay the bill the staff were all standing talking including the chefs, our money was taken without any pleasantries. Don't waste your money on this establishment, Lisburn has many good restaurants that make you welcome and ensure you have an enjoyable, comfortable evening, give them your business, they deserve it.

2  Thank richmond223
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I find it nerve racking when I have to order off the adult menu so I asked if I could order off the kids menu because I have autism and they wouldn’t let me.

2  Thank Zahra G
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Didn't have to wait for table, order taken swiftly but waited 50 minutes for food to arrive. Food was cold, fish not cooked properly an ribs too fatty. Didn't have time to finish meal as heading to cinema. Didn't mind that much because food was not good, but had we wanted coffee or desert, we would not have had time.

2  Thank Jocks237
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Our friends booked a table for eight people, for their son's 13th Birthday. When we turned up to take our table, we were asked how many were in our party. We declared that there had been 8, but one had had to drop out. Big mistake. The manager refused to give us the table and told us to join the back of the queue (which was long). Unbeknown to us this establishment has a booking policy, they only reserve tables for 8 or over. That may be the case, but for the sake of 1 person, I believe the decision was poor. Anyway, we found somewhere else to eat, and it is unlikely we will ever return. Not surprising really that this restaurant is rated so low.

4  Thank Ian H