Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly

Reviewed 6 August 2020
mattkU663NP
Great experience for our family. And easy to practice social distancing too.

Reviewed 29 June 2020
joebC81KO
Saint Louis, Missouri

All reviews smoked trout catch and release bait fishing branson
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2020

Went with my mom and step-mom, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I haven't caught a fish in years and pretty much forgot how it all works, they gave me tips and tricks for how to catch them and then I started catching them more. We did the catch and release, 35 dollars for an hour, which may seem high but there are so many trout in the pond that u will catch at least one for it. They also gave us free smoked fish.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2020

My wife and I took our 6 and 9 year old sons fishing here today after a stay in Branson, MO. What a great experience it was. The owners and staff were so helpful. No fishing license required, and all we were required to bring was our own fishing rod (due to the Covid-19 safety). Everything else (bait, hooks, bobbers, net, hemostat for removing hook) was provided. It was so easy.

I'm not experienced at fishing. And they took the time to assist me when I needed it. My kids said it was the best day of their lives. They caught 6 rainbow trout, weighing in at a little over 17 pounds in total. And for a modest fee ($2 per fish) the fish were cleaned and we came home with the fillets on ice! It couldn't be any easier. They also let you sample the most amazing smoked trout. We bought a pound. It's delicious.

This is a place where you can practice social distancing, and have a great time.

Rarely do I ever recommend a place, but this recommendation is an easy one to make. We will be returning.

Date of experience: June 2020
1  Thank joebC81KO
Reviewed 10 May 2020

There is no way to go home empty handed. Whether you catch you own or purchase the smoked trout from the store, your're taking fish home. Super friendly people. This is our 2nd visit and will be returning again, soon.

Date of experience: May 2020
1  Thank Unseasonedtraveler07
Reviewed 13 September 2019

This place was awesome. The owners are absolutely amazing. My husband wanted to fish on vacation and now we are talking about bringing family here just to fish.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

After fishing at Shepherds Hill close to the dam the day before the children learned what is was like to fish most of the day and not catch. So I decided to bring them here for a bit of fun and wasn't disappointed. The trout were great quality and the children could see the fish in the pond. My kids used a fly rod but there were plenty of other fisherman that didn't. We spent a few hours here and the kids loved it. I have very happy children, fridge with 10lb or so of trout and beautiful memories of my little ones catching their first trout on a fly rod. Jonny and M run the place, good luck to you as we really enjoyed your efforts making the place a great place to visit while in Branson..

Date of experience: August 2019