The Cottage
Cedar Creek(New Haven)(Great Value!)
US$171
Hotels.com
US$55
US$62
Hermann Motel(Hermann)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstree houseapple bread puddingegg frittatabirds singingbreakfast was deliciousunique place to staygracious hostsrehearsal dinnerpeaceful settingrelaxing getawaymorning coffeeincredible viewsloved every minutemy husband and ifeel right at hometrain stationgreat weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The tree houses, yes tree houses are AWESOME. It was so much fun to be up in the trees, seeing the view. Even with the rain, we could sit inside and watch the moonrise, stars, and sun rise and set in comfort. The owners are incredibly friendly and helpful. Our 8 year old loved making is own nest to sleep in. It was a unique experience we plan to repeat in a different tree house sometime in the future.

Room Tip: "you can't go wrong with any of the 4 tree houses or the cabin."
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
KeelyPettijohn, Owner at The Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you. We are so glad that you added the tree houses to your adventure weekend. Trains, tree houses, and torrential rain. LOL. We will look forward to seeing you three again in the future. Tell Justin hi. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My 13 year old daughter and I had so much fun staying in the Moonlight Treehouse that she didn't want to leave the treehouse at any time during the visit! I had to drag her into adorable Hermann for meals and then we promptly went back so we could lounge in the giant comfy window seat (almost as big as a bed), swing on the hammock, play games and work on a puzzle together. Keely, Kay and Lee were the perfect hosts and the breakfasts are AMAZING!!! We can't wait for our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Lee P, Manager at The Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Angie,
You two were so awesome. I love being able to help families grow stronger and glad that your daughter had to be "pried" from the tree house. (you gotta eat, right?) Can't wait to see you ladies again. Cheers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I have been coming to Hermann for almost 30 years. We spent our honeymoon at a Bed and Breakfast in 1990. We have never experienced a place like the Sunset Treehouse. The pictures are great, but when you step inside it is like "WOW".

The bed was SO comfortable and I could not quit looking out the windows while in the loft.

The wifi worked great to watch a movie and it was nice to have a fridge for some cold drinks. We brought food back to the treehouse and it was perfect.

I wish we would have discovered the massage chair the first day! We both sat in the chair before breakfast and it was unbelievable.

Breakfast was wonderful and the Cottage décor was beautiful.

We would definitely like to plan another trip in the future!!

Room Tip: We had the Sunset Treehouse and LOVED it
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
KeelyPettijohn, Owner at The Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Ahhhhh shucks, you’re so sweet. Thank you guys for choosing to stay with us on your latest trip to Hermann. We hope to see you many more times in the future.
I’m glad our super comfy bed could redeem the poor night sleep you had the night before. Next time just stay both nights with us.
Cheers you two!!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Surprised my husband for a quick getaway on Feb. 10th. Took the train from STL and spent Saturday into Sunday. From the time I booked our treehouse, Keely was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She answered all my questions timely, and offered me lots of helpful info to make our experience top notch! Keely was gracious enough to pick us up at the train station and bring us back to the treehouse for check-in (can you say awesome customer service?). I cannot say enough about the treehouse itself. Perfect size, perfect decor! They really thought of it all! Even down to the electric blanket on the bed! You are surrounded by windows and feel like you are waking up in the outdoors. We had a cold weekend, but we were very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was an A+ as well! And to top off the great trip, Kay provided us a ride back to the train station on Sunday morning! I can't say enough about the whole experience, and cannot wait to return!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Sunset treehouse recently. This is an amazing place! Kay, Keely and Lee are the best hosts! They will see to your every need and even checked on us to make sure we were warm enough.
This was our second trip here. The first time, October 2017,was in the Moonlight treehouse and we couldn’t wait to come back. Our goal now is to stay in all four treehouses/cabin.
The breakfasts here are fantastic and homemade.
All this and only a short distance to all of Hermann, Missouri wineries and activities.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rlk091097
Lee P, Manager at The Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hiya, Thank you so much for your review and glad to have you back with us. Glad to hear everything is what you wanted and excited to hear about your experiences in all of our places. Cheers.