“What's not to like about JJ's?”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Jimmy John's is located in the old DQ building. Great to get a sandwich before Six Flags. Always great quality, and fast fast fast. Jimmy John's and Jersey Mike's are top of my list for sandwiches.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This location has a drive thru! But, we opted to dine-in. I love their Turkey Tom sandwich (which I ordered this visit). The people were friendly, the restaurant was spotless and the food was good. An overall great stop.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Staff is always making jokes and always being freaky fast! I'm always happy to see the workers and have my sandwich in 30 seconds!!

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I love this place. Now, I can't eat sandwiches all of the time because it probably isn't healthy as a rule, but when I want something from a sandwich shop, there are only two choices in town and this is the one I pick.

By the time you order and finish paying, your sandwich is ready at the other end. #9 with no mayo is killer, by the way.

My wife says their tuna sandwich is great.

They have a drive through, but I've never used it. Clean, fast place that is consistently good!

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Had a terrific turkey sandwich from Jimmy John's and it was delivered so quickly. Their boxed lunch came with a large sandwich, chips, pickle and a cookie and it was very good.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!