“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Phone number: 636.587.8288
Description: Phone number: 636.587.8288
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This was my first time dining here, and I was pleasantly surprised by the food, fast service, and decor. Portions are large, definitely enough for two. It's now our go-to for local Chinese food.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

In the past year I have found a decrease in quality of the food served here. My major complaint is the use of preprocessed food in many dishes. Several dishes now use "chicken nuggets" which in my opinion are just plain nasty. These nuggets are 80% breading and 20% chicken. The other ingredient they changed is the fried shrimp, the coating on this product is like cardboard. Many other dishes are just fine but the down hill slide is worrying. Although I imagine it is a money saving move it makes me reluctant to visit as often as I once did and I have to examine the menu selections more carefully.

2  Thank eurekajudy
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Excellent take out or dine in! We carried out and food was hot and ready when we arrived to pick it up. Delicious!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Every 2 months or so, my wife and I come to this area on business and we are always looking for a good Chinese restaurant to eat at and we found this one about 1 year ago. The food here is some of the best I've tasted over the years! The venue is clean, authentic looking, and the service is good, fast, and friendly! No matter what time we come, sometimes over lunch, and sometimes around 4 in the afternoon, they are always accommodating . During lunchtime, the waiter remembers us from previous visits, and he offers dinner menus because we always over order so we may take items home, Yes, they are that good!

We like the sizzling rice soup for starters, and egg rolls which are very good. We order Egg Foo Young, pineapple chicken, moo-shu pork, pork fried rice. This is usually more than we can eat so there is always take home which is the ultimate plan for us! Everything tastes good and seems to be freshly prepared. Service is quick and nice. They also have a full service bar to serve up your favorite drinks!

If you're in this area and want a great Chinese/Asian restaurant, this is definitely the "GO-TO" place for authentic asian food and good and friendly service! I recommend this venue very highly.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Very good food not just the average Chinese. Well use of spices added lots of flavor. What else can I say.

Been to China Wok? Share your experiences!