Robinson Crusoe Island Resort
US$340
US$268
InterContinental
  • Beachfront
Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$68
US$113
US$98
  • Pool
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$88
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsday trippersnight tourfire showcaptain paulcombo tourcrabcoconut tree climbingjewellery makingkava ceremonycultural experiencefire walkingtraditional kavadrinking kavaplay volleyballshared facilitiesbuffet stylesnorkeling trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

What a magnificent day on the island, everyone made us so welcome, drinks and food perfect, then came the dancing and other entertainment, what a blast, no wonder this tour is so popular, one of the best days on holiday ever for us, thank you so much, ps my wife says the male dancers were hunks!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
V6946TOgm, General Manager at Robinson Crusoe Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Bula Andrew,

It was our absolute pleasure to make you feel welcome. Its because of reviews like yours that our show is so popular vinaka.

"One of the best days ever on holidays" we do aim to deliver a first class experience, sounds like we succeeded.

Hunks, spunks, hotties are just a few classic descriptions of our team.

You might like to spend more time with our team on your next holiday and stay in our gorgeous boutique resort.
You could even be a winner of our Win 4 nights 5 days competition.

Tropical regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2018

We did a day trip for the two sessions, the location was nice, the travel arrangements were interesting including the boat trip to the island, but the staff were the key element, they made you feel welcome and treated you like an individual and not just another visitor, the end show of the night was the highlight and we would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: They are bungalows, we didn't stay we were day trippers
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Bula Raymond and Family,

I think you mean our Combo Cruise a combination of the day and night tours. So you came as a visitor and left an islander, that's so good to hear.

The big finale is certainly the highlight.

Vinaka for your recommendation.

Tropical regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

A huge thank you to the staff of Robinson Crusoe island. From the time we stepped on to the boat to start our day to the time we left your gorgeous island, you entertained us and made us feel like family.
The service was second to none. A day i will never forget. I can say it was one of the best days i spent in Fiji.
There was never a dull moment with Parker and Small.
Thank you my besties for a fantastic day and night x

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family

Bula Donna,

"Best day spent in Fiji" "Service second to none" A day I will never forget" "Never a dull moment" fantastic and thank you for your review.

Sounds like you did our famous Combo Cruise.

Don't forget our cute little resort to stay at next time your planning a trip to Fiji.

Our web has amazing deals, like Stay 6 Pay 4.

Ill let your besties know you said bula.

Margarita

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Although there are fire dance show on danarau port, this fire dance and traditional Fijian dancing on the island is definitely once in a life time experience. We went on a day tour and decided to upgrade to a day and night tour. So glad we did. All dancers and staffs are amazing, especially Baka and Thinny. Full of love and passion. Sunset and bonfire was picture perfect. Dancing and singing was the best!!! The lovo - "underground microwaved" meal is delicious. And the mud crab we caught in the river tastes amazing. I am not a big fan of coconut nor curry, but loved coconut curry mud crab. On our way back, we were able to see the beautiful milky way above the ocean and see a couple of fishes jumping out of the water from the guiding torch light. It was magical. The crew would love a big and loud bula as they are super passionate about their show and very proud of their culture. If you show some gratitude, you will receive sooooo much in return. My mum also received a beautiful bouquet for winning the crab racing. We got coconut picked from a tree and one of the staff cut it open for us. we loved the fresh coconut juice.
I wasn't so sure about this booking due to some negative reviews. But I am so glad I came and pay for the night tour upgrade. It worth every cent. Come and see it yourself. You will not regret it.
Btw to lovely staff members on the island, Scott said he left half of his heart on the island, but Esther is not jealous, as she left half of her heart on the island as well.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
V6946TOgm, General Manager at Robinson Crusoe Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Bula Kiy_JE_,

Thank you so much for your wonderful informative review and feed back. You made a great decision to upgrade and what a great time you all had!
I can't agree with you more about the staffs love and passion for what they do and express to our guests. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard that. Its certainly an enriching experience.
Wow, converted to liking crab and curry!! Our cooking class is always a winner, especially knowing it was just caught by you that morning on the way back from the Village and Crab tour.
Our staff love what they do but most of all sharing their culture with the rest of the world and what a great way to do it through all our amazing island activities where everyone can get involved from children to the elderly.
Congratulations on winning the race that stops our nation - our famous crab race.
Like the old saying goes, don't believe everything you read, one might not see the beauty in the milky way as you did.
Its great to know you found our experience to be great value for money and highly recommended.
Its OK to leave your heart here, its hard not too right?

Hopefully you come and stay with us next time in our gorgeous boutique resort, we have all the mod cons with a touch of the traditional.

Our website has great deals all year round.

Thanks again for such a heart felt review.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Booked a trip out to island for show and dinner. While on way to port my travel escort was phoned and told she was not welcome on the island and that we couldn't go. WTF? I especially asked for this escort who is very knowledgeable and has been great throughout my time in Fiji. As a customer I expect a professional service from a place like Robinson Cruiso. This ruined my last night in Fiji.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
V6946TOgm, General Manager at Robinson Crusoe Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Bula Inzara,

It was communicated to your escort you were very welcome to attend, we were expecting you and had return transfers arranged, how disappointed you must be that you miss our amazing Sunset Dinner Cruise. Its unfortunate your escort decided to involve you in a professional decision which also involved my staff, it was best I put my staff first in this case.

We would like to welcome you next time your Fiji.