Lowest prices for your stay
$125
$125
FindHotel
$118
Hotels.com$125
Travelocity$125
Lol.travel$148
All reviews gift shop waffles room was clean meeting room sausage great stay i highly recommend this hotel hot tub convenient location will stay there again off the strip we've stayed show tickets first floor biscuits shows sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2021

Absolutely no negatives from check in to check out. The hotel is convenient to the 'mid-strip' shows but far enough off Rt 76 for it to be very quiet. Room was very clean and comfortable, bed and pillows were comfy, bathroom was clean with large soft towels. Very good breakfast in the morning. Check in and check out went perfectly. We'll stay there again on our next visit.

Date of stay: December 2021
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. So happy you enjoyed your visit with us - Tod Grisham GM

Reviewed November 1, 2021

The rooms are very clean. never no problem with noise. Very easy to come and go. the hotel staff very willing to help with anything. Beautiful decorated. The breakfast was delicious. this was my third time to stay here due to excellent service.

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. We look forward to you staying with us the next time you visit Branson - Tod Grisham GM

Reviewed October 30, 2021

Would have given 5 stars but they missed my wake up call. Luckily, I set my I phone to wake me up. We were with a group of 41 and the check in was almost flawless. There was a minor glitch in that they sent the wrong luggage bags to my room. Rooms are quiet, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast met the needs of my Mrs. All in all, a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank BILLB47
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills

Reviewed July 22, 2021

The bed and room were comfortable and the breakfast was decent, but the amenities (pool, sauna) were older so much so that we did not use. We were excited to use these amenities so it was the state of them that kept us from using them.

Date of stay: July 2021
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. We will use your feedback to make our hotel better for our future guests. Tod Grisham GM

Reviewed July 18, 2021

Upon check in, it should have been obvious, but I neglected the signs. This place is old, I mean 70's old, the gold wallpaper and gold carpet in the hallways made it feel like a casino, rather than a golf course hotel. I checked in for 10 mins, and while I was wiping down my room with a cleaning wipe, someone was at the door complaining that I was in their room, so I called the front desk, apparently there was a mix up, and I was given the room by mistake, so I asked for another room that I booked for 3 days was available, the only one was on the 4th floor, room 400, and the farthest end of the hotel, away from the elevator just shy of 300 feet, which for my wife who had on a medical boot, found it very difficult to walk. The first night of my stay, I got a random room charge of $58.96 on my credit card, I went to the front desk at 4am to inquire, and got the old " I don't know" and thus it was removed. My second night stay, another charge of $100.00, again, I don't know how it got on there, and he (Tod Grisham/ General Manager) removed it and apologized. For my troubles, he gave me a $200.00 credit. Nice gesture, so I thought.The coups de grace, is on the 3rd day, after I checked out, paid the balance due, and got my receipt. As I left the hotel, and was not out the door 50 feet, I was charged again, for $141.04. For what? Checking out? Needless to say by this time I was fed up with talking to Tod, and ready to call my attorney. Seriously, 3 room charges, not authorized by me, nor anything I did to get them added to my bill? It took 2 days for that charge to come off my bill. As for the hotel, it's old, the carpeted rooms are never shampooed, (sticky) The use of cool white and warm white bulbs in every other socket in the room suggests a tight budget, or just to cheap to stick with one or the other. The 32" LCD TV's got to go, we are use to 55" or larger, the random style furniture in each room, is tacky, imagine Flea Market, from chrome and black leather, brown twill, and burgundy canvas. The dust encrusted popcorn paint on the ceiling, peeling wallpaper in the bathroom, the AC units have never been cleaned, can you say "Legionnaires Disease" google it and understand why this needs to be done on a regular basis. That musty smell form the AC is a tell tale sign. The double beds advertised as Queens, sink and have no support, best to bring a sheet of plywood like grandpa does. Bring your own pillows, you will thank me. As for housekeeping, forget it. You get your towels in a garbage bag left outside your door if you fill out the card, and hang it on your door handle, trash removal is not an option. Don't drink the water, or swish your mouth with it after brushing you teeth, say sulfur, or chlorine, not Spring water. It is off the strip, I guess it overlooks the golf course, It has a pool, and the Hot Breakfast is good if you like watery eggs, paste and sausage gravy with bland biscuits, the coffee is instant, not brewed over ground coffee, it comes out of a machine, that is hotter than anything, the orange juice is concentrated, no pancakes, no waffles, just yogurt, skim milk and cheerios. Other than getting additional charges for no reason added to your bill, you should have a miserable time. Welcome to Branson.

Room tip: Avoid rooms on the 2nd floor, which is the ground floor, cause it sits on a hill
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank chadh416
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2021

Dear Chad,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. I again apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. We will use your feedback to improve our hotel for future guests. Tod Grisham GM