Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$134
View deal
Booking.com$134
Comfort Inn$134
Hotels.com$134
travelup.com$134
Travelocity$134
Trip.com$161
All reviews waffles great stay hotel is in a great location room was very clean and comfortable hot tub off the strip we've stayed would definitely stay here again biscuits shows sauna sink
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2021

Would have given 5 stars but they missed my wake up call. Luckily, I set my I phone to wake me up. We were with a group of 41 and the check in was almost flawless. There was a minor glitch in that they sent the wrong luggage bags to my room. Rooms are quiet, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast met the needs of my Mrs. All in all, a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills

Reviewed July 22, 2021

The bed and room were comfortable and the breakfast was decent, but the amenities (pool, sauna) were older so much so that we did not use. We were excited to use these amenities so it was the state of them that kept us from using them.

Date of stay: July 2021
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. We will use your feedback to make our hotel better for our future guests. Tod Grisham GM

Reviewed July 18, 2021

Upon check in, it should have been obvious, but I neglected the signs. This place is old, I mean 70's old, the gold wallpaper and gold carpet in the hallways made it feel like a casino, rather than a golf course hotel. I checked in for 10 mins, and while I was wiping down my room with a cleaning wipe, someone was at the door complaining that I was in their room, so I called the front desk, apparently there was a mix up, and I was given the room by mistake, so I asked for another room that I booked for 3 days was available, the only one was on the 4th floor, room 400, and the farthest end of the hotel, away from the elevator just shy of 300 feet, which for my wife who had on a medical boot, found it very difficult to walk. The first night of my stay, I got a random room charge of $58.96 on my credit card, I went to the front desk at 4am to inquire, and got the old " I don't know" and thus it was removed. My second night stay, another charge of $100.00, again, I don't know how it got on there, and he (Tod Grisham/ General Manager) removed it and apologized. For my troubles, he gave me a $200.00 credit. Nice gesture, so I thought.The coups de grace, is on the 3rd day, after I checked out, paid the balance due, and got my receipt. As I left the hotel, and was not out the door 50 feet, I was charged again, for $141.04. For what? Checking out? Needless to say by this time I was fed up with talking to Tod, and ready to call my attorney. Seriously, 3 room charges, not authorized by me, nor anything I did to get them added to my bill? It took 2 days for that charge to come off my bill. As for the hotel, it's old, the carpeted rooms are never shampooed, (sticky) The use of cool white and warm white bulbs in every other socket in the room suggests a tight budget, or just to cheap to stick with one or the other. The 32" LCD TV's got to go, we are use to 55" or larger, the random style furniture in each room, is tacky, imagine Flea Market, from chrome and black leather, brown twill, and burgundy canvas. The dust encrusted popcorn paint on the ceiling, peeling wallpaper in the bathroom, the AC units have never been cleaned, can you say "Legionnaires Disease" google it and understand why this needs to be done on a regular basis. That musty smell form the AC is a tell tale sign. The double beds advertised as Queens, sink and have no support, best to bring a sheet of plywood like grandpa does. Bring your own pillows, you will thank me. As for housekeeping, forget it. You get your towels in a garbage bag left outside your door if you fill out the card, and hang it on your door handle, trash removal is not an option. Don't drink the water, or swish your mouth with it after brushing you teeth, say sulfur, or chlorine, not Spring water. It is off the strip, I guess it overlooks the golf course, It has a pool, and the Hot Breakfast is good if you like watery eggs, paste and sausage gravy with bland biscuits, the coffee is instant, not brewed over ground coffee, it comes out of a machine, that is hotter than anything, the orange juice is concentrated, no pancakes, no waffles, just yogurt, skim milk and cheerios. Other than getting additional charges for no reason added to your bill, you should have a miserable time. Welcome to Branson.

Room tip: Avoid rooms on the 2nd floor, which is the ground floor, cause it sits on a hill
1  Thank chadh416
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2021

Dear Chad,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. I again apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. We will use your feedback to improve our hotel for future guests. Tod Grisham GM

Reviewed July 7, 2021 via mobile

This was not the best experience. If you need to do work, don't trust the "high-speed" internet. Our phones had little to know signal and the wifi just made it worse. My daughter couldn't use her tablet while at the hotel due to the poor internet service. They have pictures advertising the hotel has breakfast, but the breakfast they advertised was nothing like what they serve, so don't get excited about anything spectacular because it won't be there. It would have been nice to have more variety but they do not offer it. They say you are getting a queen-sized bed but looking at it and laying in it, feels and looks like a full. Even brought this to the front desks attention and they "assured" me it was a queen sized bed. Noticed as we were doing a final walk through of the room there was a Corona bottle cap on the nightstand under the lamp which tells me they didn't clean that room thoroughly. Yet they claim COVID is the reason guests can't serve themselves at breakfast. Advice would be to see if there are any other hotels that offer better amenities for the price you'll pay and do a walk through of the room when you first check in so you don't find trash that's clearly not yours in a spot that should have been cleaned and sanitized properly.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2021

Dear Kyle,

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. I am so sorry and embarrassed that you had so many problems and issues with your stay with us. We work really hard everyday to exceed our guests expectations and did not do that for you. We will use your feed back to correct the issues you have shared with us so that future guests have a great stay with us. I hope that you will give us a chance to give you excellent service and experience the next time you visit Branson.

Reviewed March 29, 2021

The Staff was excellent. Trent took great care of me at check in. Just an awesome stay. Great location. clean rooms. Great showers. Beds and pillows are very nice. Our Granddaughter loved the pool. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Tod Grisham, General Manager at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you visit Branson.