Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews thousand hills gift shop the breakfast area front desk staff great stay hotel is in a great location pool area hot tub yogurt off the strip beds were comfortable hot breakfast biscuits shows sink microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location right off the strip. Easy access to everything. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. Both very spacious. The breakfast was decent. For now they serve you. The rooms were clean. They won't let you check in til 4:00 no matter what. As a Choice Elite Platnum checking in early is one of the perks. It's also pretty pricey to stay here. Besides having to check in so late i would return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy Woods, Other at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Please contact the hotel directly and if anyway possible we will accommodate a early check in, on your next visit. All of our team members love to see a returning face, so please come back and visit us!

Reviewed 26 November 2020

We spent 4 nights here while visiting Silver Dollar city. Family friendly hotel. Had a nice hot breakfast and the breakfast attendant was so friendly. Convenient to activities and easy to drive in and out of. The only downside was the pool area was very cold. They were working on it but we never got to use the pool. The pool area was very nice and would be great fun if it would have been warmer. Would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy Woods, Other at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor.com. We appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate you and hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the Branson area!

Reviewed 21 November 2020

I recently spent one night at the Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills on my way back from Texas. It was my first time in Branson (definitely a worthwhile destination!), so I can't compare this hotel to others in the area, but I can definitely say that I am a satisfied customer and wouldn't hesitate to return.

The hotel is a little older, but for the most part, it's been really well-maintained. The common areas and the room itself were very clean. The beds were comfortable and they did a fantastic job with breakfast by mixing grab and go items with some hot options served by the breakfast attendant (which I'm finding is rare during the pandemic).

I encountered 5 employees during my stay, and all of them were very friendly and helpful. The front desk clerk called a few minutes after check-in to make sure everything was acceptable in the room (which it was).

The location is great. It's located close to everything on the strip, but it's set off the road enough that it's still very quiet and peaceful.

Although there were a couple minor maintenance issues that I noticed in the bathroom (Room #210) upon closer inspection, they weren't serious enough for me to give this property anything but 5 stars since they didn't really affect my stay. For ownership, those issues were:

1) Dripping faucet and loose handle on the sink in the bathroom
2) Burned out light bulb above the sink in the bathroom
3) Loose metal plate on the floor of the bathroom

Date of stay: November 2020
Kathy Woods, Other at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and the great things you said about your stay, and letting me know about the maintenance issues I will make sure those items have been repaired.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

We have tried a lot of different places in Branson, and this is at the top of my list. The service was great, all aspects of the facility are very clean, the room and bed was comfortable and quiet, and breakfast was really good. The location is convenient and quiet.

Date of stay: October 2020
Kathy Woods, Other at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

Considering all the COVID stuff going on was still a great place to be with family. VERY considerate staff. Hot breakfast and pool was open. Easy in and out of parking lot. Only downside was roll away bed doesn't fit the greatest.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy Woods, Other at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020