2 people are viewing this hotel
$61
Hotels.com$70
Travelocity$70
Priceline$70
All reviews indoor pool off the strip clean hotel nice stay motel walmart microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2020

We have stayed at the Angel Inn for several years. The rate is good. Always clean. Very quite and convenient to all shows, attractions, and shopping. We really like the drive up rooms. I would highly recommend the hotel..

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arpitkumar Patel, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2020

Reviewed October 15, 2020

I have stayed at several places in Branson and this s definitely one of my favorites now, the location is great, the staff was so helpful and polite and easy to talk to, the pool and hot tub were our favorites, I did not have breakfast so I can not speak on it but it was an overall good experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2020

I called a week before our trip and was going to ask for a ground level room. I was told we have you in a room with elevator so no need to change. When we got there our room had stair access. Couldn’t get it changed to different room. Ask for a refund and money was refunded 3 days later. The man who checked us in kept acting like I was lying. I will never stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to provide us the feedback. Your feedback helps us to address the issues and work on it, fix it so you have the comfortable stay the next time you visit us. I apologize about the inconvenience, the issues will be addressed to the manager and actions will taken to resolve the issues at the earliest. I would appreciate if we can get one more opportunity to make things better. You booked a room through a 3rd party website, we cannot make any changes to the reservation on our end. The refund was issued right away and no one has a control how soon the bank will get you the money back it varies among financial institutuon. You booked a stair level room and we have you the room with elevator access with no charge, when you wanted to ground level room , there is difference in price you were not ready to pay so we refunded the money. I apologize once again, the price varies by the room just the airlines has economy, first class and business. I hope you understand that.

Reviewed September 27, 2020 via mobile

Hotel needed alot of work. No smoke alarm. Room needed painting. One one ash tray in our smoking room. Towel rack in bathroom fell off wall. Only one luggage rack in room. Would stay in other hotel next time

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Arpitkumar Patel, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us the feedback. Your feedback helps us to address the issues and work on it, fix it so you have the comfortable stay the next time you visit us. I apologize about the inconvenience, the issues will be addressed to the manager and actions will taken to resolve the issues at the earliest. I would appreciate if we can get one more opportunity to make things better. We only provide like other hotels one ashtray per room.

Reviewed September 13, 2020

Not clean this trip. We stayed here a lot and this was first so I’ll give it another try maybe housekeeper was Having a bad day. Price is good. Didn’t use the pool this time but enjoyed it in the past.

1  Thank Beth Anne P
Arpitkumar Patel, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback, your feedback help us to make continuous improvements.. Also, we are pleased to hear you were so satisfied with your stay. We look forward to you to stay with us again the next time you are in Branson. I am sorry about the housekeeping, i will escalate the issue with the housekeepers and the managing staff.