Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$70
Travelocity$70
Priceline$70
Orbitz.com$70
Agoda.com$70
Tripadvisor$70
All reviews refrigerator and microwave nice breakfast hot breakfast coffee maker jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2021

Don't stay at this crap place. Manager was very rude. Stains on the bed and bathroom walls. No breakfast what so ever. The worse place for even a rat to stay. The pictures don't lie, see for yourself.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2021

I stayed a couple nights and honestly the room wasn't too bad. It was a king suite with a jacuzzi. I only had a couple issues. The first was the bed. I read through a lot of reviews on here and most people seemed to enjoy the "firm" bed. Me, not at all. It was like sleeping on concrete firm. I had to take advil because my back hurt so bad ‍♀️. If you love a firm bed, then these are for you but me, I would prefer something a little softer. The other issue was no hot breakfast. They said they were limited because of Covid, but I have stayed in other hotels in Branson that still had a hot breakfast ‍♀️. Luckily McDonald's was close by

Oh and I dropped my phone on the floor and when I bent over to pick it up I realized there was a broken do not disturb sign and someone else's blue underwear under the bed. That was a nice surprise lol not.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Wolfie2143
Reviewed January 3, 2021 via mobile

Wow! We usually try to stick with hotels names, but we decided on this hotel due to its reviews. Being a time share owner and well rounded traveler I want to show my appreciation for the value and service at this hotel.
We needed two rooms for the night. For the amenities and value this place exceeded our expectations. Clean, fresh and comfortable bedding, well made beds, everything in working order, spacious, good central location made our staying comfortable. Additionally the room was more like a studio including table and chairs, coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave adding extra comfort! I am not so picky for not having big fluffy towels or variety of toiletries because then one should go some place else. The hotel even included some breakfast items. Whoever are the owners and manager thank you! My family and I enjoyed our stay! We will keep you in mind and recommend you!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Auristela_thetravele
Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

The place is older but kept up nicely. It’s clean and the furniture was updated as were the carpets. It’s a budget hotel. The bedding isn’t top notch and the towels either. It’s very clean and very affordable. It’s safe and well maintained. The owners are active and keep the place run well. The rooms are a bit small but if you’re looking for just a place to sleep so you can spend your money on fun activities, this place is great. It’s got a good location too just about a minute from 76 and still on one of the main side roads. Breakfast was very skimpy since Covid. Expect gas station prepackaged snacks only.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Thib2722
Reviewed December 13, 2020

I understand Covid but why advertise breakfast when you have muffins and donuts that look like they came from a highway service station that you need to take to your room to eat?

Their cleaning was questionable, none done during my stay. When I arrived there was a book and paper left on the one table in the room. Later on when looking closer it was questionable if they had vacuumed the room.

Given they don't service rooms, they should provide more soap in rooms for multi-day stays.

Room tip: If you don't want to climb stairs, get a ground floor room.
Date of stay: November 2020