3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/23/22
Hotels.com$63
Travelocity$63
Priceline$63
All reviews biscuits and gravy indoor pool donuts room was clean place to stay continental breakfast mini fridge and microwave off the strip no elevator great price definitely stay here again adjoining rooms nice breakfast the breakfast area stayed nights the main drag motel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2022

I have never been to the Branson area and there is so many options to choose from. I decided to try Carriage House because of the price, free breakfast and an indoor pool. I travelled with myself and 2 children ages 8 and 13. They were very welcoming at the front desk and when we got to the room it was much bigger than I expected. It was also very clean! We were on the third floor facing the pool area. We enjoyed the pool, it was heated and a nice space to read while kids swim. I was also impressed with breakfast and the attendant who kept everything stocked and clean. I appreciated that the pool was open until 1130 because when you are on vacation you stay up late. This motel was close to everything but not on the main road. I really enjoyed our stay and the area. We stayed 4 nights.
Things to know, the pool is in a seperate buiding from the rooms but I think this is a plus.
There are 3 floors so if you need accessiblilty or don't like stairs I would request a lower floor.

Room tip: If you are in a room facing the pool building you can hear kids playing. If you need quiet I would ask for a room on the opposite side.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed May 15, 2022

It was another Great experience at the Carriage House! The rooms and the Breakfast was so Great ! The Gentleman and the Lady in the dinning room was so nice. We will be back for sure! Pam Moore and Family.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed May 8, 2022 via mobile

This probably the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in! It is sweet, quaint, but by far the cleanest! Wonderful staff, that treat everyone with the upmost importance. Cannot wait until we come back to stay again!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2022

Our Home away from Home. Stayed multiple times. Convenient to all shows, restaurants, shopping and amusements. New owners are nice, staff is courteous, helpful and friendly. Rates are very good, indoor pool, clean rooms and "Free" breakfast. We usually stay two weeks per visit. Be sure to meet "Buddy".

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2022 via mobile

Over the years, we've stayed at this hotel, and was very pleased. We had a problem with our tv, and it was resolved quickly. The quality of the breakfast juices, and pastries, have went down since last spring though. I understand staffing shortages, not having full room service is fine, but I hate to give up on quality in other areas too!

Room tip: Get a room, not right across from the pool. It's really a tight squeeze to back up, especially when cars are on both sides of you!
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tash Patel, Owner at Carriage House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2022

Hi Kathy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, While we have changed pastries, we have also added protein to our breakfast which we didn't have before!